Chapter 28:💐Shop Frenzy💐

It was Eris 8th month of pregnancy and right now Tsuyu was in the baby boy section looking for some stuff for the baby. Tsuyu looked to see a baby carrier box that had a grey baby carrier. Tsuyu picked up the box and examined it for a bit. "Eri will need this definitely babies will be hard to manage when just having to hold them all the time...just imahine having to cook and clean without it and nobody is there to watch the baby..." So she just has the baby carrier and the rattle. Thatw as it. She hears a voice. "Oh Tsu...hey!" Tsuyu turns her head to see Ochaco approaching her. She sees Ochaco walking over with a basket filled with soemthing. "Oh hey Ochaco ribbit!" Ochaco then sees inside Tsuyus basket. "Are you getting some stuff for Eri too...?" Tsuyu nodded. "Yep..."

Ahe tild her the items she had. "Right now just a baby carrier and a rattle..." Ochaco speaks what she is getting for the baby. "Thats cool Eri will lvie thay...Right now I have 2 outfits and a sound machine!" The girls all hear abunch of familair voices. They turn to see Ashido, Hagakure, Yayourozu, And Jiro all holding baskets. Jiro and Hagakure were the only to that had soemthing in their baskets. "Ochaco, Tsu!" The group of girls all walk up to the pair. "Looks like we all picked the same place to shop huh...?" Jiro said scratching her head. Ochaco then speaks. "Well i guess you can say that huh...what did you guys get...?" Yayourozu answered that. "We havent picked out yet...bur Jiro has a playgym and Hagakure has a...

Hagakure finsihed. "I have a small little blue bathtub...oh and a few outfits..." Yayourozu then walks slighly away from the group towards all of the athing supplies. "Im trying to find some credible bathing supplies for babies that..."She then smiles moved the baby bath baskets until she pulls out a blue one with a small towels and diffrent bottles of soap  from bkdy wash, to shampoo and conditioner. "I was looking for this specific brand...its a brand my parents used for me when I was a baby...its great!" The girls walked over to see the miracle brand bath basket. There were a few bath scrubs inside of it inside of the basket too. "The formulas is good since ut dosent burn the  abies eyes and its is very delicate on their skin..."

"Wow thats the most popular brand...its for a considerable price..." The girls all nod and held up peace signs with their hands. "You guys should know what Miaksas getting them..." Ashido said excitedly. They looked at her. "What...?" She answered. "Shes getting them a full fledged crib and diaper bag..." Hagakure then spoke. "Eri and Yoh do have everything up... that being a changing table, a dresser...they just need a crib and a few other things...which is what we and the boys are getting..." The gurls looked over to the invisible girl. "What are the boys getting...you saw them...?" Ochaco asked.

💐💐💐💐💐

"Dammit Deku dont steal my damn ideas!" Bakugou said angrily at the green haured man for getting somen clothes, onesies, mittens and some socks for the baby. Izuki puts the outfit in his basket and quickly apologizes. "Im Sorry!" Kirishima then tells Bakugou to calm down. "Chill man...he didnt steal any of your ideas...everyones probably going to get atleast one or two outfits for the baby..." Iida then asks. "What are you getting Kirishima...?"The red haired hero tehn answers as hw oicks uo a heaby looking box with ease. "Im getting the little man a sound swing and some manly clothes...!" Iida then holds his basket up. "Im getting some toys and some books...the little teddy bear will love him forever!"

Mirio holds up a blue carseat. "Im getting a carseat..." Kaminari had gotten some clothes, diapers and hats. They turn to see Aizawa standing there hilding his bakset. "What did you get Mr.Aizawa...?" The sleepy hero then answers. "5 blankets..." The group sweatdrops. "Mr.Aizawa...you realize they arent having quintuplets right..." That meaning 5 babies. Bakugou comes in with a shopping car with 3 boxes of 200 diapers in each. "Im getting diapers...Im getting the most useful thing...!" He says along with 3 outfits. Everyone began to sweat from the akward statement made by the explsoive man.

Tokoyami then continued the circle of what everyone is getting. "Im getting abunch of bottles...I getting 6 bottles since they say its common to lose a bottle by mistake..." Kaminari looked at the bottles and said. "Tokoyami one of the bottles is black..." The dark bird man replied to his statement. "Okay look I dont know so much about this stuff so I just went with what I thought to be good..." Tokoyami said holding head down embarrassed. Bakugoh angrily lashed out in denial. "COME ON! He said angry at the group for not saying anything about him buying diapers. Deky cut in to try and calm his nerves. "Well Kaachan...maybe you should get some wipes too if your going to get diapers...thats something they will also need if are going to change their diaper..."

Bakugous eyebrow twitched and then angrily replies as searches through the aisle. He find packs of wipes and puts them ontop of his basket. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD..." He didnt yell but his anger was very evident in his voice. Iida and Todoroki then ignored the blond haird guy compelty. "What are you getting Midoriya...?" The green haired man blsuebs before answering. "Oh nothing just a few outfits, some bath products and a small little memory book...I thought that as he grows up Eri and Yoh will want to watch him progress and get older...un hre they can out his ultrasound picture...his name...and abunch of other milestoned pictures..."

Aoyama who held his basket full of shiny accesories makes a peace sign. "Thats a bright idea!" Shoji used one of his arms to facepalm. "Leave it up to Midoriya to thunk of the most sentimental thing..." Bakugou then shouted as was outraged by Deku once again getting all the attention. "DAMMIT!"