Chapter 2:💐Dress & Cooking💐

Eri had woken up in the morning. She sat up in the bed. It was much kore comfortable than the bed that Overhaul had provided to her when she was with the Shie Hassakai. She looked around to see it was super early in the morning. Then there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Are you awake Eri...if you are can I come in?" It was Mikasa. Eri got up and replied. "Yes..." She was loud enough to hear her. The room door opened and it showed Mikasa step inside with a smile on her face. She was wearing a yukata. Eri then asked as Mikasa walked inside. "Where is Yoh...?" Miaksa answered. "He had to go to a meeting today..."

He and the alot of the other heroes that lived in the apamrent needed to go to the meeting.  "Do you know what you want to wear...?" Eri shook her head. "No..."  Eri followed her to her clsoet and she surfed through the drawers since she knows best that kimonos are to be folded when stored somewhere. Thats what a kiritansu was for. Diffrence was Eri didnt have one and Mikasa did. So drawers was the best option. "Why dont you wear this light blue and white one..." Eri looked at it. It looked ncie. Then the obi with it looked nice too. She nodded. "Okay..." she was going to wear a yukata. This was a first.

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri looked in the mirror at herself. Her face had her light blue curls slighly in its way but it didnt bother her. Her hair was flowing down to her waist and Mikasa looked at Eri. "You look beautiful..." Eri blushed and looked down embarassed. "Thank you...but im really not..." Mikasa looked at her and spoke. "Yes you are what makes you think that...?" Eri replies. "I never really could make myself feel beautiful...in the situation I was in...but you telling me that makes me feel special..." Mikasa looked at her in disbelief. "That man never bought you clothes or even help take care of your hygiene...?" Eri replied.

"He did help with my body hygiene but thats it..." Mikasa felt nothing but digust towards that man. How was he going to talk about being clean when he didnt have enough decency to get Eri fresh clothes or anything of the sort. He was yakuza and he probably had abunch of money to make thise bullets. Ridiculous. "Well thats okay because Im gonna help you with dressing yourself and finding yourself a style...Im also gonna teach you how to cook...if you dont know how already...do you know how to cook...?" Eri nodded as she turned her way. Her bare feet turned on the rug she was standing on in front of the vanity mirror. "No I dont but I would like to learn..." Mikasa nods. "Alright...Ill teach you a simpe dish now..."

💐💐💐💐💐

"...And that is how you make Miso Soup..." Eri was asked to put a yukata cover on to protect it from getting messy. Eri looked at the bowl filled with the delicious smelling food. She was also asked to help with the process so she could remember it better. "It smells good..." Eri said. Her borther never really cooked often and he would often just make himself a sandwhich which Mikasa thought wasnt as healthy as he should. "My brother never really had a home cooked meal in awhile...so on dys you wake up before him maybe you can cook this for yourself and him..." Eri looked at her and nodded.

"You can eat that if you want...here are some chopsticks..." Eri pucked up the nice small bowl and took the chopsticks. She knew how to use them because she would have to eat too when she lived with Overhaul who always pampered her with food out of him trying to get on her good side. She took a bite of the food that was solid in the soup. Eri tasted all of the delicous qualities that was within the soup. Mikasa asked her. "Do you like it...?" Eri nodded. "Yes...I want to try making it by myself...I want to make it for Yoh..." Mikasa nodded. "Okay...you can make it now since he will be coming back soon..." Mikasa then quickly gathered the dashi stock and miso past and started the oven for her.

💐💐💐💐💐

"Do you think you can teach me more recipies to make...? I want to learn how to cook..." Eri says to Mikasa. Mikasa answered with a smile. "Of course I would like to teach you..." It took a few errors but Eri did it. Mikasa smelled the small bowl which had nice snelling steam come from it. "It smells good...Yoh will love it for sure...you did a very good job." Eri had never been praised by Overhaul so hearing Mikasa complimnet her made her happy. Although it wasnt displayed on her face. Then seconds later they look up to see the door open. It was Yoh. "Hey sis..." Yoh noticed Eri dressed in a kimono and her brushed hair.

Yoh looked at her in disbelief. She looked so good. Mikasa pursued her lips as she noticed Yohs blush on his face. "Eri...you loom really nice..." Eru blushed and looked down. "I do..." Wri was always sheepish when it came to be given compliments based on her looks from men. When she had still been in her bad predicament the many underings of Overhual would often complimnet her apperence when they were actually complimenting her thinking they could get on her good side for Overhauls sake and or their own agenda of getting in her pants. Though Eri was smart and never fell for their false kindness.

Mikasa then adds. "Yoh...Eri made you this Miso soup and she wanted you to try it to see if you like it..." Yoh looked at the bowl that Eri had picked up and was holding and she was blushing. Yoh gently took the bowl and some chopsticks. "Sure ill try it...it smells great Eri..." Eri felt her heart beat in her ears as she watched Yoh eat the miso soup she cooked for him. The soup was so good. "Wow Eri...this is delicous...You can start cooking more stuff if you want...im not very good at cooking so cooking can be your job..." Sure he made that food yeaterday but that was l he could cook.

Hearing him say that made her heart jump happily. Although a smile was still non-existent.  That was really what Yoh wanred to see. Eri nodded. "Okay...Ill learn how to cook more things so I can make them for you.."