Chapter 9:💐Present💐

He had left early to go and do this. He had slept next to her this time again since she had a nightmare again. He didnt mind it. He was just glad it wasnt early in the morning. walked into the store. Since he was hero who was well known he had to wear a hat to cover his hair and a scarf to cover his mouth up. He walked through the store with his cart searching for things. He remebered what his sister and Deku told him. He searched through the flower section. He neevr asked Eirs favorite color. Sure he knew her age and she didmt particulay have any likes due to the life she lived. The only thing she likes that she admitted that shliked was apples.

He looekd at the flowers and sees a nice bouqueslt of fully blooked and well ket roses all together. He then picked the bouquet of roses up and placed them in his basket gently.  He then pushed his basket. Luckily there are very few people here at this time sicne it was so early. Yoh wasnt tired either considering him tkaing rather good care of his health before anything else and him growing adpet to not getting sleep. He felt bad for Eraser. He was so exhausted al the time and somehow managed to maintain his hero face. Yoh stops and sees a chcolate coated candy apple and with a red heart ballon. He looked at it with a smile and picked it up.

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri yawned. She slept bed when Yoh was with her. So he would sleep in the bed with her from time to time now. He would even hig her too which made her feel even better. Eri then opens her eyes to see Yoh wasnt next to her. She sat up. The light in the the room was on and she looked out the wall sized window to see it was still dark in the city and lights illiminated the city. Eri got up from the bed slowly and pushed the blanekts off of her form. "Yoh...?" She asked as she got up. She dressed herself in the room. She looked over at the T.V hanging over the fireplace to see her reflection on the dark screen. She decided to put on the long layered sleved shirt and a pair of pants.

She then leaves the room. She wasnt going anywhere so she decided to put somthing warm on. Eri loved to be warm. Though the wamrth she got from Yoh was the best warmth from her. She wlaked into the living room to see Aki and Masa laying down. "Aki...Masa..." The animals ran to her. Eri squatted down to their level and pats their heads gently. Masa purred and Aki licked her hand. She liked being around the two animals. Theyw ere such excellent company when Yoh qasnt there besides Mikasa who was usually home when Yoh wasnt. She hears a knock at the door. Eri looks up towards the door. She then gives the animals one last pet before walking towards the door and answering it.

She opens the door to see Mikasa  standing there dressed in a orange yukata with a plate of choclate covered strawberries. "Happy Valentines day Eri...!" Eri looked at her. "Valentines day...?" Mikasa nods and walks in. She clsoes the door by leaning on ut. "I brought these chocolate covered strawberries so we can eat them together...Yoh will be back soon...he needed to go soemwhere..." They sat down together in teh dining room area. "I know you liek apples but do you like strawberries and chocolate..." Eri repleid as she picked one up. "I have never tried it..." She then takes a bite. Her face turns red at the sweetness. Miaksa smiles. "Well I have my answer..."

💐💐💐💐💐

Yoh walked the cash register. He palced all of the items he was getting for Eri on there. A bouquet of roses a teddy bear, a candy apple, a ballon, a box of chocolates and a well pondered valentines day card. The female clerk smiled in awe at all of the gifts. "Aw...your sweetheart is so lucky to be with someone as sweet as you...getting her all of these lovley gifts..." She said as she is given the money to pay for all of the things. Yoh answers with a genuine reply. "I sometimes wonder if im good enough for her..." he prayed to lord she wouldnt recognize him to be Balckflame. "Your very sweet...I hope you make her day special have a good valentines day..." He tha oed her ange took allhis bags and the ballon and exited the store.

💐💐💐💐💐

It was now evening and Eri spent the entire day with Yoh. They had watched TV they read some of a book together and at one point they got Mikasa to come play a couple of board games with them. Eri sat on the couch with him and theybhad jsut finsiehd watching a movie. It was sad that Eri didnt laugh because she forgot how to smile. Latley she has been getting very close to smiling which was very good progress. "Eri I have a surprise for you..." Eri watched as he got up from the couch. She looked up at him. "Surprise...?" Yoh nodded. "Yeah follow me..." she stood up and followed him to his room.

She walked inside and her eyes woden when she saw a vase of roses on the coffee table witha bunch of other gifts. She walked over to the table and sat down. She looked at Yoh in which blushed at her stare. She blushed herslef and looked at all of the gifts. She sees the candy apple and picks it up. "Whats this...?" She asked. He then tells her. "Im sure Miaksa told and explaimed it to you...its valentines day...if you mean that what your holding then that is a candy apple..." Eri felt her mouth water at the sight. "You can eat it now if you want to...and those box of chocolates too..." He sat next to her. Eri then felt a tears stream down her face.

Yoh shook in horror. "Oh no I didnt mean to make you cry...!" He quickly wiped her tears away with his thumbs. "Dont cry Eri..." Eri then speaks. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me..." Yoh then leans toward her and gently kisses her forhead. The spark of warmth laid on her head perfectly. "You dont need to cry...be happy..." Eri nodded. "Ill open this for you..." He says pulling the ribbon and working the candy apple out of its restraints and sealed plastic container. Eri then takes a bite when its exposed. She bit it and seocnds later shenlicked her lips and blsuhed. It was so tasty. It just what she needed.

Yoh smiled. "I guess you like it..." Eri nods. "...Would you...likento share it..." Yoh shook head. "Oh no Eri its for you I just...." She hold it out to his face. Seconds go by before he gives her a small smiled before taking a bite out of the candy apple. He chews the chcolate and the apple which mixed so well together in sweetness and taste. The base apple was red so it amd eit even better. Eri happy. But apart of her still felt something was missing. She looked at Yoh who kept smiling at her. She felt like he could make her smile. Especially since he has come closet to doing so many times. He had kissed her on the forhead moments ago and she wanted soemthing more than that. Something much deeper than that.