Chapter 19:💐Beware💐

Yoh sat in Dekus aparment with Deku, and Mirio to discuss what he saw yesterday. "...While me and Eri are talking theres was some man dressed in black across the street from us taking pictures..." Mirio blinked when Yoh told him what he just told them. "Really someone has often been spying on me too..." Yoh couldnt believe it when he said that btr he did when Deku confirmed his claims. "Me too...but not just us...majority of the heroes daily lives...as though someone is keeping tabs on abunch of heroes...especially the ones that are at the top..." It was the definition of absurd. Someone taking pictures of heroes among society living their personal lives.

"Wow...what the hell is going on...?" Yoh asked. Mirio then added. "The Hero Public Safety Commission and police force, the government and a alot of the underground heroes are currently investigating the claims...the have got a few leads so far but nothing major..." Yoh pursured his lips together. He felt so guilty when he had to reassure Eri that nothing was going on in that situation. Lying to her who he loved was just not who he truly was. Especially when she asked him if he was okay. It msut have been something serious considering majority of the underground heroes, the police and government were all investigating the situation. "Its insane that theres so many people keeping tabs on alot of us heroes..."

Yoh continued. "If they are keeping tabs on us then who are they...and how do they know out personal lives...do they know our actual birth names...?" Mirio then speaks. "Maybe its just the Leugue Of Villains...?" Deku cut in and tried to dissmiss the idea. "Theres no way that could be possible...last time they seemed to be in shambles because All-Might took down All For One...the League have been silent for a few months now...and that was since mayne October or November...last time we even encountered the Leugue was during the Hassaikai raid...and when we saves Eri..." Yoh said remembering the horrid events that was at the point in time.

Deku saw the point in what Yoh said. "Well if not the Leugue and its not Hassakai...the menbers are currently in tarturus...Chisaki is awaiting a trial date currently too..." Mirio then added to the conversation. "But you gotta remember didnt Endevour get attacked by one of those Nomu creatures just a week ago...?" The fellow heroes realized he was right. The fight was horrfying and they needed to comfort Shoto despute giw he feels towards his father. Yohs realization hit another level. "Yeah...and didnt a meber of the Leugue show up at the scene...? What was his name again...Dabi right...?" Yoh specifically remembers the spiky and patchwork haired villain.

Dabi was about the same height as Yoh and Izuku. Yoh fought against Dabi once. That was during the forest training camp with the currently UA students that was exactly last year. Although they were just doubles made by one of the other villains. "Yeah...your right..." Deku said putting a hand under his chin in wonder. Mirio adds. "Well we need to be put on high alert...just so we can be aware of our surroudings in the process too..."  The threee bodded in acknowledging and agreeing with Mirios suggestion. It would be better for everyone. "The other heroes are on high alert so we need to make sure we stay clear...and watch out for them as well as they are wathicng out for us..."

The three boys slowly faded from that discussion before Yoh was asked by Izuku. "Yoh...how is the wedding planning coming along...?" Yoh nodded. "From what Mikasa yold me last time...its going pretty good...our gender reveal will be 3 months..." Mirio then flexed his arms in joy. "You and Eri will make great parents..." Yoh sweated. He had a bit of experience though he still did research on parenthood. He could say he was doing better and was even more informed than before. However he felt Eri was more informed now amd was even more comfortable than before. "I feel like Eri is doing a better job than me when it comes to trsearching parenthood though..."

Deku and Mirio looked at Yoh not expecting that. "She is...she mist ve very excited..." Deku said with a smile thinking of the girl from the yakuza they saved late last year. She has been getting everything an average woman dereams of over the last many months. He is proud to say she deserves everything she is getting. Especially with everything shes been through she deserves to be happy. "I think Eri will be a great mom..." Eri was already a very sweet person its hard to imagine that she wouldnt be. She will be a great wife. "Speaking of Eri...where is she...?" Yoh answered. "Shes with Mikasa deciding on how to do the gender reveal party..."

💐💐💐💐💐

Eri was sitting with Mikasa as she was holding an actual metal bow and arrow. "I was thinking Yoh could use this and hit a ballon that was filled with blue of pink gas...blue for a boy and pink for a girl...wouldnt that be cool Eri...?" Eri nodded. "Yeah! Lets do that...I have never seen anyone shoot a arrow before..." Mikasa clapped her hands together for a movement. "When its five or six months and im gonna take you to get your ultrasound then the doctor will give me a card to tell me what the gender is...." Eri blushed as excitment over took her face. "If you dint mind me asking hows the wedding planning so far...?" Mikasa answered. "Its going great..theres a place and guests have been decided along with seating and other things..."

Eri looked at Mikasa in compelte surprise. "That was fast Mikasa..." she had read in a book that weddings cant take up atleast a year in advance. But she guessed that she was being fast about it. Mikasa answered with a sweet smile. "Well I guess you can say I have a good vision for you guys..."
Eri then asked curiously. "So where is it going to be...?" Mikasa answered. "Its going to be at our grandfathers temple..." Eri looked at Mikasa. "A temple...?" Mikasa nodded. "Yeah...me and Yoh were raised at a shrine and temple place thats in the outskirts Mustafu...our grandfather said wanted to see me and Yoh get married at one point and now hes finally getting too..."

Eri blinked. Their grandfather was still alive. That pretty amazing. "What about your parents are they going...?" Mikasa replied dissmissing the idea. "Our parents are dead...they both died 2 years ago...both of them were murdered..." Eri then puts her hands up to her mouth in guilt. "Oh...im sorry..." Mikasa shook her head. "9h no its fine...if you want I can take you to our grandfather if you want in a few weeks...besides to be honest I just remembered...when I last visited he told me he wants to meet you...and his unborn great-grandchild..." Eri blushed. She nodded. "Oh yes...that would be great..."