Chapter 32:💐Mikasa VS PLF Generals💐

The Paranormal Liberation Front generals ride on Gigantomachias back. "Whats going on...?" Spinner asked looking around him. "The boss must have woken up other ways this guy wouldnt have budged..." Toga angrily fixes her shrit as she sat barefoot. "Hes ahead of schedule..." Skeptic angrily shouted. "WAIT WHAT ARE YOUD DOING..WE NEED TO PROTECT RE-DESTRO!" Dabi tells him calm himself. "Quiet...they havent noticed we are back here..." They then see Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods on the side of a fast moving Machia and they are both keeping up. Dabi then raises his hand up and uses his flanes to hit Kamui. Kamui dodges out the way. "Looks like they are feeling resistant...!" Dabi prepared himself to blast his flames again.

Midnight suddenly appeared to get in Machias face. She was surprised to see the Leugue on Machias back and Compress threw a few marbles at her.
The marbles then explided open and there were giant chunks of debirs and it fell on her. "SH*T!" She said angered. Compress then speaks. "You can underestimate those heroes..." Dabi didnt comment about it but just continued to look forward. He was still upset about Twice dying. Twice was a very helpful key to walk his path of ideals. Now with him gone it made him even angrier. Dabi then uses his flames to attack Kamui again and this time it succeds. He and Mt.Lady were pushed to the side. They figured Shigaraki mist have woken up.

💐💐💐💐💐

Midnight laid on the ground in pain. "Quirks wont work on that thing...perhaps Majestic...no...that thing is too big..." Midnight said. Midnight tries to sue her radio to get in touch with the students. However ankther voice comes on the line. "Midnight...leave the big guy to me..." It was Miaksa. Her eyebrows rose. "Mikasa what are you going to do..?" Mikasa answered. "Im going to confront him...dont you worry about..." Midnight then adds. "Well I dont know exactly what your going ro do but whatever you do pelase be careful...prorect the students and prevent him from reaching them if you can...." Miksa then glared as she faced where the big giant was coming from.

Mikasa adds. "I've got them covered..." then uses her energy and builds it up. He was getting closer. She needed to use the 8th form to get this giy into an unconscious state for someone that was so big and such thick skin. She wished her Grandfather was here already. Since he mastered the art his 5th form technique could kill this guy no problem. Miaksas hair and eyes turn unto a sky blue color. "KI EIGHTH FORM! CHAOS PRESS!" Just as Machia was in front of her, the hig amount of gathered energy was pressed into Machia and the creature abrublty stopped. Then his skin turns alot darker and his body became weak. "Whats going on..!?" Spinner asked. Machia began to struggle.

The big guy then began to collapse. The Leugue, Trumpet and Skeptic jumped off the back of the behemoth. "There's no way!" Spinner said. "What happened..?" Toga asked with wide eyes. Dabi looked forward with an unreadable yet angry smirk. "I think our problem is her pretty face..." The Leugue looks over to see Mikasa. She was standing there garbed in blue, dark blue and black. The top was sleeves and only had one strap as her other shoulder was comepelty exposed. Her hair was down her back and a few strands in her face. Her lower half her stoamch was expsoed and her belly diamonf was on display as the diamond hung just below her navel. Himiko seemed to have her mood lightened. "Its Mikasa!"

"How did she take down that giant!?" Dabi thenasks as he prepares his flanes. "Your gonna fight us all by yourself baby girl...and you think you can win..." Mikasa then spike. "What I think dosent matter...I have to..." Mikasa says as she urges them to attack her. Dabis left eye twitched. He said that to try and scare her but she didnt break her ground. If she took down that thing as easily as she did then there was no way that even all of them together stood a chance against her. Toga pulled out her knife. To bad she didnt have her blood sucking machine. She had veen wanting to taste Miaksas blood. Then Himiko charged foiest as everyone egan ti surround Mikasa. Himiko slashed at her.

Mikasa easily dodged and grabbed her arm. Then isntantly Mikasa drove her elbow into Togas arm and a loud crack was heard. Togas screan peierced the air. Mikasa kicked Toga in the gut and she was flown back. Himiko cluthxed her now broken right arm. Spinner and Conpress charged towards her. "Shes fast!" Compress atttenpted to compress her with his remaining arm but she dodged him. She slid under him and git behind him. She then broke his non-mechanical arm ehich caused him to scream. Spinner tried attacking while she was distracted. She ducked and pulled Comrpesses arm. Thsi resulted in the two allies head butting one another and both of their skulls produced a crack. Most liekly from getting fractured.

She then kicks the two away. At the ssme tume she dodged Dabis flames and roundhouse kicked Skeptic and Trumpet in one go. Her body was glowing a blue aura. Trunpet nor Skeptic fought but they knew they had to now. Mikasa then blcoked their pucnhes and moved from theri attenpts to grab. She then grabs Trumpets leg and elbowed it. He screamemd as his leg was broken. Then Skeptic tried kicking her but caught his leg. While dodging Dabis flame she ducks and then kicks Skeptics leg with a force of her ki so she could break it. He shouted out then he screamed when Miaksa kneed him where the sun dosent shine. Both men backed away a bit struggling with their broken legs and on the verge of passing out.

For good measure she cartwheeled and kicked them in the face really hard. Her shoe print in their faces as they lay on the ground. All the ones she took down were passed out out clutching the broken limbs. She then dodged the barrage of blue flames comimg her way. She then carwheled and backflipped out of the way. She ladned on the ground and looked up toward Dabi who had an insane smile or smirk on his face. "Funny how heroes arent meant to hurt anyone yet you just broke their bones...." Dabi said trying to get inaide her head. Mikasa stnads up and continues to glare at the villain.

💐💐💐💐💐

"What happened...how did that thing get taken down....!" Kaminari asked as he and the others stood with the students. Ochaco answered. "MIKASA TOOK HIM DOWN WITH SOME KIND OF TECHNIQUE!" The studnets seem to feel relieved. "Good...now we should go and help her out!"Yhe heroes and studet nodded and charged towards where that giant was.