Chapter 24:💐Calm Before The Storm💐

Yoh, Deku and Mirio had gathered with the other heroes who also got the books from Hawks. Well atleast the heroes that were in the vicinity. The thousands of heroes scattered alla cross japan had gathered together in diffrent meetings. Yoh was in the room with Deku, Lemillion, Eraserhead, Froppy, Uravity, Red Riot, Creati, Tentacole, Grape Juice, Shoto, Ground Zero, Koda, Sato, Invisible Girl, Aoyama, Jiro, Kaminari, Tsukuyomi, Inegium, Grape Juice, Sero, Detective Naomasa, Manual, other heroes and All-Might was here despite being retured. "Blackflame seems to have decoded the message from Hawks within this book..." Naomasa says holding up the Meta Liberation War book. Lemillion elbowed him. "Way to go Blackflame..."

Yoh nodded once before coming back to attention and faces Naoamsa. Naomasa then speaks. "The message reads...'Liberation Army Taken Over By Leugue Members Over 100,000 In Three Months They Will Invade'" Yhe villaisn became apprehensive. Froppy then cuts in. "Excuse me Naomsa but if thats the case then how did Hawks obtian this information...how did he even get the book...?" Naomasa answers. "You see hes been working as double agent for the heries and villains so he could give info to us on the villains...it seems the vilalins are being cautious and are taking extra steps to prevent from letting Hawks slip through the cracks and allowing him in on their deepest darkes secrets...there are small tracking and recording devices on his wings to prevent him from delaying any information verbally...

...or direclty in a written manner...so he deliverd the information in code...." Naomasa says to everyone. The group look at one another. Things were about to get rougher. "So in two months we are going hit them before they hit us...all of the units of heroes that everyone is meeting in across the country will be their assigned team team...we will need to jeep out guard up...especially since they ar probably ones who send those spies to spy on us heroes in our daily lives to learn about all of us...stay on high alert all of you..."  Naomasa then speaks. "Blackflame..." Yoh looks towards Naomasa. He speaks. "You are still allowed to have your gender reveal party and your baby shower...however your wedding...you will need to wait on that for a bit..."

Yoh nodded. "Yes sir thats just fine..." Naomasa nodded. He gave a date of when they were going to invade the villains domain and at what time but for now they decided to kove on casually. Yoh shook his head when the group was dismissed from the gathering. Yoh walked with Deku and Mirio feeling exasperated. "We are sorry about this Yoh...we wanted you to get married and have a child in one fell swoop..." Yoh shook his head. "No its okay...I just want to do this so this can be done with..." Mirio then recalls something and then tells Yoh. "They have decided on a trial date for Chisaki..." Deku and Yoh blinked as they turned their heads in disbelief as they were just told.

"They did when!?" Mirio answered. Yoh answered. "Its been decided recently about 2 days ago...and the date is...Well to be exact its going to be two days after your gender reveal...Naomasa was wondering if Eri wanted to go to court and confront Chisaki one last time before he recives his sentence...your allowed to go with her...if your worried about protection then dont because abunch of heroes and police will be there..." You th ought to himself. Eri mqy get traumatized being in the same room as him again. "She dosent have to of course but when you get home just ask her if she wants to speak to Chisaki..." Yoh then nodded. As long as she decided and he was able to go with her.

💐💐💐💐💐

Yoh sat and told Eri the details of how their wedding need to wait until most likely January. Eri seemed to understand. However what she was most worried about was Yoh. Eri then tells him. "Its going to be a raid avainst the villains where...?" Yoh answered. "Not anywhere here but in Aichi Prefecture...I will be gone for a bit...I dont know exactly how long but it depends on whether we catch the villains or they decided to withdraw..." Eri brings her head down. She looks down at her stomach which is covered. By she sleeveless pencil dress she wore which full brings out her large defined stomach. It was going to get more notably bigger in the upcoming weeks.

"Dont worry I'll be fine...Mikasa will stay here in the city with you and she'll take you to get your wedding kimono picked out when it happens...dont feel sad..." Eris then nodded. "Oh okay..." she didnt realize a tear came up into her eye and Yoh wiped it away. "Dont cry either...smile...im here right now arent I?" He said kissing her forhead and patting her head. She nodded and gave a blsuhing smile. Yoh then got off the big couch and kneeled in front of Eri. He then places his hands on her stomach. "I havent really got a chance to talk to you have I...I still dont have a name for you...but I already know I would do anything for you and Eri..." Eri blushed as she watched him talk to her stomach.

She palces her hands on her stomach lovingly with Yohs and looks down at it with her hair covering up the sides of her face. Yoh then speaks. "Oh and before I forget Eri...a date has been set for Chisakis trial..." Eri raised her head up a bit and looked at him. "There is...?" Yoh nodded. "Yeah...and the Naoamsa was womdering if you want to speak at his sentincing trial...you dont have to if you dont want to..." Eri then clsoed her eyes for a moment. She really didnt want to go and see that man. Not because she didnt have anything to say but because the baby. The thought of technically having the baby near that horrible man made her sick.

However she needed self clearence from the trauma Chisaki caused her. This was a good way to bid a permanent farewell to the mentally sick man. Even though he claimed everyone with a quirk is sick...he was actually the sick one if anything. Eri then opened her eyes. "Yes...I want tonsee him and bid him farewell from my memory..." Yoh nodded. "Its going to be fine....lets just sit here...just the tw-no...the three of us..." Yoh said placing his ear agaisnt her stoamch. Eri gave a small smile looking down at Yoh as he kept his hea dpalced on her stomach. Both of their hands were on the sides. Then seconds later they feel a sharp force on the stomach.

Eri gasped a the feeling since it was surprising. If it was any other woman it would have tickled but since Eri wasnt ticklish she didnt get that rish of wanting to laugh. "What was that...?" Yoh smiled. "I think its kicking..." He said placing a long kiss on her stomach. Eri smiled as they continued to stay thay way for seemingly hours.