Chapter 34:💐Mikasa VS Dabi💐

Mikasa answers the villain. "You have it all wrong Blueflame...as far as law goes...im no hero...and there is nowhere in the law that says I cant seriosuly injure you or your allies in self-defense or on the orders of someone in higher rank than me...as long as I dont kill you...your friends and your giant wont be waking up for a couple of days from the technique I used so its just me and you..." Mikasa said as she prepared her fighting stance. Dabis insane teethy smile came upon his face. He then shot his flames at her. She dodged out of the way and manivered towards him with reason and her ue ki spread in her body. "You know you talk alot about heroes being on pedestals but your quite hypocritical..."

Mikasa manages to punch him smoothly in the stomach. He groans and backs away quickly before preparing his fire again. "You rely on your quirk too much dont you thi m..." Dabi chuckled at her claims. "Look who is being the hypocrite now sweetheart..." Mikasa then tells him. "Sorry to burst your bubble but this isnt my quirk...im using martial arts..." Dabi shot his flames out at her ands he easily flipped her way towards him. He noticed his skin was starting to sear now. Then the burning sound was the icing on the cake. Mikasa smelled burning flesh. "I can smell your skin burning...is that what happens when your quirk exhausts...?" She then manages to dodge the fire and then  kicks him in the side.

He stumbled to the side. He needed to recharge his flames. However she didnt give him the chance to angrily punched him in the jaw. "I noticed when you were taunting me earlier you did it for a certian period of time...that let me know something...you were stalling for soemthing...stalling so you can recharge your quirk so it wont damage you as much..." Dabi flet and heard a sharp crack in his leg. He didnt scream but laughed insanley. Then she did it to the other leg which caised him to tumble over. Then she turns him around and slams the front of his body to the ground. She takes Dabis wrist. She then locks her hand around it very tightly.

Then snaps it. He laughs into the ground as she snapped the other wrist with ease. Mikasa glares down at him as he begins to slip from conciousness. "You feel pain yet you laugh..." Mikasa didnt know what his issue was. He was strong for not screaming. She dosent think the guy has it in him to scream or cry at all. Especially from how crazy he is. Dabi looked back at him and gave his last few words before passing out liem evryone else. "Sorry sweetheart...but I ran out of tears to cry...my tear ducts are dry as hell..." He slips from conciousness with a smile on his face. Mikasa didnt care if he was the happiest man in the world about having both of his wrists qnd elgs broken.

She just found it intresting he could even smile and laugh about it. She was surprised her grandfather didnt show up. She then felt exhasution overcome her. Using Santasuken was draining. But with all the training she has went through she can take it for long periods of time. She then sees abunch of studet and the other heroes arrive with Giyu. They looked aorind at all the apssed out members of the League and the passed out behemoth. "Wow Mikasa...you took all of them down by yourself...so manly!" Red Riot said amazed. Giyu smiled. "Im proud of you..." Mikasa sweat dropped with a sweet and akward snile. "You were supposed to stop this giant..." Giyu then strked his beard. "I know...but there was another giant..."

Mikasa looked at him. "Another giant...?" The U.A students then asnwered for him. "There was this big ugly man that was huge and he was black all over but Mr.Giyu stipped him with only his hand...its was so awesome!" Mikasa smiled. "You used 1st form right...?" Giyu nodded. "Of course...hes now being admitted to the police...but right now we need to take all of them and do the same...now come on we must gather these villains..." The students then quickly got to work along with the heroes as they summoned for heavy  police andauthorities so they could get the giant behemoth as well. Giyu looked at Machia nad he recalled the creature he easily took down years ago. He smirked at Mikasa. Shes made him proud.

💐💐💐💐💐

Blackflame grabbed a High-End by its face and unleased his blackflames. The High-End was about to grab his face but it was too slow as their face burned up before he could even reach his face. The Nomu is burned to feath and its body falls to the ground unmoving. "Thats the way its got to die..." Burning them in the face with his fire. Regular flames dont seem to be so effective on these creatures so using Balck flames, Green flames and not lielly but possibly blue flames were effective. Deku was facing off against Shigaraki. He had cosntanlty been trying to take down Eraserhead to get his decay back but Todoroki had always gotten involved and took him out of the erasing heroes way. Yoh then shot his black flanes at the villain.

He turned his head to see Ground Zero using his explosions againat the High-End. Despite knowing the hero will be angry for involving himself in killing the Nomu he gets involved anyway. "The only way to kill them is using Blackflames Ground Zero...!" Bakugou and Blackflame both shot their quirks at the Nomu really. Then bith hit the creature and some sort combustion like explosion took place causing them to quickly back away. Ground Zero smikered at the effect that it had on his attack. He didnt seem to care that his attack combined with Blackflames. The Nomu dropped dead. Then Ground Zero, Blackflame, and Shoto went to Deku side to face Shigaraki.

💐💐💐💐💐

"One more push mam...!" Eris face was pained. This hurt so bad. But when they said one more push she felt excitement come over her as she forced herself to push one last time. She pushed as hard as her body would allow her before she felt a sharp feeling of relief come over her. There was crying that could be heard. Eris body relaxed tremendously and exhaustion overcame her. She then sees the doctors hold the ba y boy and take him out of the room. She wanted to see her son but slepiness overcame her as she fell asleep.