Chapter 4- sports festival

The sports festival, a time where the students can truly show off their true abilities. Also a great opportunity to be scouted by the Pros.

All the fear from the villain attack was quickly replaced in the classroom by pure determination. Everyone was hyped up to win.

And as it seemed we weren't the only class who was, as right outside of our class was a gathering of students, or extras, as Bakugo colorfully described them.

Someone had stepped forward through the crowd proclaiming his strive to enter the hero course and in turn kick one of us to the curve, hope it's Mineta.

His purple hair was stuck up like he'd just woken up and decided to live with it, although judging by the bags under his eyes maybe sleep wasn't in the question.

I mean despite his 'declaration of war' he was pretty good looking, damn, please do replace Mineta.

"Okay, I look forward to seeing you try big boy." I shot right back at him, my gaze never wavering as his glare was sent my way.

He seemed dead set on wining our staring contest so to waver him a bit I sent a cheeky wink his way. Oh boy was he not expecting that, but sadly for him a very energetic boy popped out of the crowds to give his piece of mind before he could retaliate.

This only caused me to chuckled at the sight before mouthing 'I win' as he glared at me.

________________________________

Wow, today was the day. Man was I nervous. I hated being in front of huge crowds, especially when I was one of the things there attention was to be on.

So you can imagine the shock that shot through my body when I entered the stadium.

I need to show myself off, I know that, but honey I have you seen how huge this stadium is? So many heros who'll each be judging us and maybe recruiting us, if we play our cards right.

Thank god I was allowed to keep my bands of blood (for which I added two more around my ankles, just incase) or I'd look pretty insane trying to tear open my skin.

The first set was an obstacle course.

Let me tell you when I say I don't like crowds and the first part of this lead me to be crowded and shoved by a ton of students in the small ass tunnel, I felt like shit.

Working quickly I formed my blood available into a pole before hardening it.

Once I had javelined my way out of the tunnel, I took I deep breath of fresh air before nearly slipping on ice Todoroki left in his wake.

Robots, that's what stopped a ton of us, some of us to late to realize as they got tossed aside by them.

"Where did they get the funding for this?" Yayarozu made a really good point there.

Although Todoroki said fuck the funding and froze one of them easily, while mutter a few words.

His old man is watching? Ah, the number 2 hero? I still don't know who he is, I should have asked Izukun but then I would have gotten a whole PowerPoint presentation along with it.

Luckily no one was harmed when the robot fell.

Well no point in stopping now. Morphing my blood into its elastic form, I used it as it were a grappling hook and shot myself over the robots shoulder with ease.

The next course was a whole ass canyon. A student from the support course gave me my way through as she swung through the pillars.

"Thanks for the idea!" I announced as I swung past her with a wave before shooting my blood out the grab hold of the next pillars.

Landing safety on the other side I began sprinting towards the next course.

Mines? Wow, maybe the school actually wants me to bleed.

Bakugo and Todoroki were dead set on having a fight right in the middle of the minefield. I, on the other hand, was way to close for comfort to their one on one onslaught.

I tried to maneuver around them but then came a loud bang as I watched Izukun fly over our heads at high speeds. Goddamn better pick up the speed then!

Izukun had other plans though as he slammed down a piece of metal? I don't even want to know. The explosion didn't do as much damage to me as I hardened my blood around my arms and blocked my face, before sprinting on.

Fuck yeah! I came in 4th, that's way better then I'd ever thought I'd get.

"Izukun! Congrats, that was so fucking cool!" The slap I sent to his back nearly toppled him over.

"O-oh really? Thanks so much skye, it was nothing really." His stuttering was always so cute, it only increased in intensity as Uraraka showed up. These two, too cute!

But once the announcement for the next part was made I felt so bad for him, ten million points, that poor child is dead.

I was about to offer to join his team when a hand landed on my shoulder. Purple war stood before me, with an evil grin stretching across his face. I ain't going to lie, it was hot.

"You're on my team." He boldly declared.

"Ha! As if."

And that's the last thing I remember before the crowd was cheering as names of each teams who won were called out. Others near me looked just as confused.

Huh?

I passed, I guess? What the hell happened?

"Your hard work was appreciated," Purple war turned to me with that same evil grin, "I win."

You.

Fucker.

Whatever your quirk is, it's pretty amazing.

I walked down the stadium hall trying to figure out his quirk, as he ran away before I could interrogate him like a pussy, till I noticed that I had no idea where I was. Oh no, I was too caught up in my head.

Upon noticing a familiar spike of blonde, I visibly relaxed.

"Ba-" I tried to call out only for him shut me down, gesturing for me to shut up.

As I walked up to him I could hear the voice of Todoroki from around the corner.

After hearing Todoroki story I wished I'd just left, no wonder he's so cold towards everyone.

Fuck you number 2.

Bakugo had already fucked off, while I couldn't seem to move. He deserved better. I didn't know Todoroki but I knew first hand part of what he went through, someone you think you can trust only to find out the truth the painful way.

I didn't even realize how my blood spiked into my skin only adding to it till I saw some of it drip onto the ground. Fuck, I guess these feelings aren't as buried as I thought. Oh well, I guess I have more blood to use in the tournament now.

________________________________

The announcement from Ojiro and Ayoma was a bit shocking but understandable. No, I wasn't going to forfeit as well, no way in hell I'm giving up the chance to beat the purple bastard down a peg.

Looks like I was up against Mina first. And purple war, shinso as I found out from his convo with Izukun, was far from versing me. Sad times.

"Let's give it our all, skye!" Mina looked so cute in the cheerleading outfit.

"Hell yeah!" I burst out fist pumping her.

Looking up to the announcers box, I sent a thumbs up knowing Aizawa was watching with Mic.

I'll make you proud.

And break a few spirits along the way, sorry not sorry.