Chapter 19- the fight

"-like children! All because Todo looked at Inasa the way Endeavor did that one time." I huffed out falling back onto Aizawa's bed.

"That is a very petty reason to start a fight." Aizawa agreed as he continued his work.

"Exactly! Especially during your exam, god, I swear I got second hand embarrassment from it." I said sitting back up facing Aizawa.

He let out a small laugh in response.

"Yo, Eraserhead! Two of your students are at ground beta! Take responsibility and discipline them!" A robotic voice called out from somewhere.

"Seriously." Aizawa looked so done.

"Who the hell would go out there in the middle of the night and why the hell?" I groaned out in annoyance.

We both dragged ourselves out of the front door only to be stopped by All might.

Bakugo and Izukun were the ones fighting, wow what a shocking turn of events.

All might said he'd handle it but I couldn't help myself as I secretly followed him after lying about going back to my dorm.

The pain I felt as I listened to them was indescribable.

Bakugo's voice was so pained, had he really been hiding all that guilt and hurt for so long?

I felt tears well up in my eyes as he called himself weak. One of the strongest people I know thinks they aren't good enough.

My heart ached, I wished I had known that he was thinking like this. I wished I could have helped him. I don't know how but I just wish.

All might's words touched my heart, I was glad he was there to at least try and ease Bakugo's weighing guilt.

"Who else knows about you and Deku's relationship?" Bakugo asked as he sat on the ground.

"Recovery girl and the principal...among the students... only you."

Well titties.

"Uh, actually." I moved out of my hiding spot rubbing the back of my neck nervously as all their eyes landed on me.

"Young Skye! I thought you went back to your dorm?!" All might was just as shocked as the other two, although Bakugo had hid his head back in his arms now.

"Yeah, I lied, sorry," my nervous laughter was not helping the situation but can you blame me, "listen, um, about the whole successor thing, I've known for a while now."

Oh boy did that not make things worse as even Bakugo looked up at me.

"I over heard you and Izukun after when he first tried to tell Bakugo," I said to All might as I was now standing in front of all of them, "and I sort of put the pieces together, especially after the 'you're next' thing."

Bakugo and Izukun were all roughed up from their fight. I could see the tears still swimming in Bakugo's eyes.

"Don't worry, I promise I wouldn't tell a soul. I mean as you have seen I haven't." I said,
my voice serious.

All might let out a heavy breath.

"Seeing how things have turned out, it seems I owe you two a proper explanation." And with that All might told us everything.

"Me using up all my power was my choice alone. I've told you this before but none of that responsibility lies with you, young Bakugo," All might said as we had begun walking back, "the same goes for you, Skye."

I just nodded my head in response.

As Bakugo and Izukun began arguing about their strengths I could only smile at them, they had finally become proper rivals.

"Hey maybe I'll just have to rise higher then both of you!" I said ruffling both of their hairs.

"Like hell you will!" Bakugo huffed out gently pushing my hand off his head.

"I'll just rise even higher!" Izukun smiles back at me, leaving my hand in his hair.

Luckily for me All might let me sneak off back to my dorm, avoiding the onslaught that Aizawa was going to rain down onto the two boys.

________________________________

Those two were now under house arrest.

Honestly it was so funny watching Bakugo's blood pressure rise as the whole class commented on the stupidity of their fight.

Class did feel a little empty without them but leave it to Monoma to spice up the day.

"TWO PEOPLE!! YOU GUYS HAD TWO PEOPLE FAIL!!" His facial expression was just ungodly as he screamed in victory.

Turns out the whole of class 1B had passed, looks like we were starting to fall behind.

"Hey you guys are holding up the back here." Oh I knew that voice all too well.

"Purple war!" I send a wink his way only getting a scowl but I could see his lip twitching as he tried to suppress a smile.

"Doesn't he seem a little buffer now?" A proud smile stretched across my face at Sero's words.

He sure is. Look at my boy go, impressing all the heroes in training. God, he just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

After a quick assembly we were all back at the dorms discussing the hero internships that principal Nezu mentioned plus the very confusing English lesson from Mic.

"You think we can just go back to inter for the same heroes we did from the sports festival?" Jirou asked as Bakugo yelled in the background from the guys teasing him about his cleaning.

"I don't know, I mean I'd like to but Aizawa told me that a lot of those heroes don't do internships." I informed her while silently thanking Hawks for not being one of them.

I had the perfect plan in action for this internship and that bird better work with me on this, or that's what I hoped.