Chapter 27- festival time

Us extra lesson kiddies finally arrived back at the dorms where everyone was in the common room discussing the event for the festival.

The gods blessed us with Jirou singing after the mess that the other boys performed.

After much discussion the teams were decided, I was in the dance team.

The nerves I had bubbling in me were insane. My stage fright better not ruin what is supposed to be so much fun!

Now came the practice.

The dance team was outside trying to hone down on the flow of the actually moves, which was just hilarious for me to watch Iida be so stiff through all the moves. I swear this boy is secretly a robot or something.

In the middle of practice I glanced to the side to notice the trio that had arrived.

"Eri!" I swear my eyes were sparkling, the outfit I chose for her looked so cute on her. Much better then what Aizawa originally had for her...he tried, he really did try.

"I'm planing on walking Eri around U.A. now. Skye, Midoriya, would you like to come with?" Mirio smiled his usual blinding smile and of course I agreed straight away.

It actually was a perfect time to see what all the other classes were up to and how far along they all were.

I held Eri's hand and her other clung to Mirio's shirt as we walked through the bustling streets of the school.

Sadly for us we bumped into Monoma who, not surprisingly, went off about how his class is superior. This child is so annoying, I love it.

I was shocked to see someone else knock Monoma out, usually it's Kendo.

"Hey, where's Kendo? Isn't she the executioner of Monoma?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's running miss con. Although she's been forced too." The boy said as he dragged Monoma's corpse away.

"Oooh! Speaking of miss con! She's also fired up this year!" Mirio seemed super excited about it.

And boy oh boy am I excited too after seeing this.

Nejire was absolutely stunning. If she doesn't win then there is no good in this world.

Poor little Tamaki looked more nervous about the performance then the actual people performing. He is so fucking cute, my heart.

After cheering her on we left to pop over to the support class where hasume nearly blew us up. This girl is so smart but it really is a safety hazard to be around her.

On our way back I noticed I certain poof of purple that I've come to love.

"Shin-!" I stopped mid name as I watched him snap a thick piece of wood in half with just his hands, "woah! My baby boy is getting so strong!"

I watched him rolls his eyes at me as I brushed away an imaginary tear.

"Skye, always showing up with the weirdest commentary." I swear I saw him give a faint smile when he spoke.

"You know you love it." I sent a cheeky wink his way before walking off with the others, looking back slightly I noticed his annoyed yet amused expression.

As we all sat in the cafeteria, Eri looked a bit confused by everything as she was not used to any of this but luckily she said she was looking forward to the festival.

"What are you two doing?" Eri asked Izukun and I.

"We're doing a dance party with live music. Skye and I will be dancing, I hope you'll come see!" Izukun had to sweetest smile on as he talked.

"It'll be so much fun, Eri!" I smiled down at her too while playing with her hair.

"I-I am looking forward to it!"

After hearing those words, my nerves were shattered and replaced by a strong sense of determination to make her smile.
________________________________

The day had come and we were all getting ready.

The girls outfits for the dance team were so cute, I actually felt pretty good when I put mine on.

Izukun was late with getting the stuff he needed and honestly that got me a bit stressed cause that boy has the tendency to get involved in the worst situations.

Luckily for me I got distracted by Denki shoving the band shirt over Bakugo's head, to which he just went with it and wore it over his original shirt.

Izukun had arrived at the last second and then we kicked ass in the performance.

Even I was in awe as I danced watching the ice fall as Aoyama lit up the place with his sparkle. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Once the performance was done we all had to clean up after everyone left.

"Yoo! Nice job you two!" Mirio popped in front of Izukun and I while we were cleaning up together.

"At first I was scared because it was so loud but then everyone started dancing like 'hop, hop'! And then the lights went 'flash!' Then everything got cold like 'fwoosh!' And then the light was spinning around! And that lady's voice was like 'waaah' and I... I said 'waaah' too!" Eri was smiling so brightly as she spoke with so much enthusiasm and volume.

She was smiling, she was finally genuinely smiling.

I couldn't help the tears that pooled in my eyes as I picked her up and spun her around.

"Wasn't it just the best!?" I exclaimed smiling up at her.

"It was so much fun!" She smiled excitedly up at me as a sat her on my hip squeezing her into a loving hug.

Clean up went by quickly and we all stood near the miss con. stage watching the performances with Eri still sitting on my hip, her smile never leaving her face.

Nejire performance was so serene as she danced through the air like a fairy. She one hundred percent has my vote.

The rest of the day was spent at many different stoles, either eating or playing games.

I left Eri with Mirio and Izukun for a bit as I went into class C's haunted house with Mina, Denki and Hagakure.

Those three shat themselves when a 'body' popped out of the ceiling covered in 'blood'. I just let out a big exhale through my nose as I noticed it was Shinso.

"Spooky~" I teased wiping a bit of the fake blood off his lips before walking off, only to have Mina loose her shit over a 'potential love interest', this girl.

I met back up with Eri squad and we watched Bakugo obliterate the obstacle course with his usual stank face on.

Today was so much fun, it's kind of sad that it's over so quickly but Eri looked so happy when Izukun pulled out a candy apple for her.

Man, this boy really is the sweetest.

"If you don't adopt her like you did with Shinso then imma be real mad." I whispered over to Aizawa watching him shake his head as he smiled at me.

Izukun and I waved them off with smiles that seemed to never leave our faces.