Chapter 13- a fight for our freedom

"Spare me your shit and die."

"Suck my dick."

Now you might be thinking 'no! Don't antagonize the villains they'll kill you!' But honey we were long past giving two shits.

Those fuckers did all that damage on the idea that we'd join them, so yeah I'll antagonize them all I want.

I was next to Bakugo tied to a chair just like he was while Mr. hands, or Shigaraki, went off about how heroes are full of shit.

I continued to ignore him as his words meant nothing to me, that was until he turned to face me directly and spoke.

"Skye, you're just like us, a killer," Shigaraki's words caused all the muscles in my body to tense up, "if you join us we can rid the world of all those fake posers who don't care about the rest of us."

I could only stare at him.

He knows what I did.

To have a villain call you one of their own hurt.

I don't want to hurt people.

"Dabi, remove their bindings." Shigaraki called out seeing as I wouldn't respond.

"What?" Dabi looked annoyed at this, "you know this guys going to go ballistic."

"It's fine, we have to treat them as equals. Besides they know fully well that in their current situation they have no possibility of winning." Shigaraki looked so confident in his statement.

"Twice you free him, I got the girl." Dabi motion as he crouched in front of me.

With better lighting his skin looked painful but his eyes still shone, why the hell were they so familiar.

His eyes locked with mine for a second as he tried to read the expression in them before he stepped away.

I rubbed my sore wrists as Shigaraki continued his long speech while he walked towards Bakugo.

Everything happened so fast.

Bakugo jumped out of his chair and sent an explosion straight into Shigaraki's face. I just watched the hand he wore fall to the ground in shock.

Leave it to Bakugo to do something reckless, well let's not let him do it alone.

I stood up from my chair with new found fight coursing through me.

"-I've been won over by the way All might looks when he wins! You can all say what you want but nothing can change my mind about that!" Bakugo's speech only fueled my fire.

"Next time, check your fucking facts! We are nothing like you!" I said, reassuring myself mostly.

"Father..." Shigaraki voice was quite but I heard it and I am so uncomfortable.

No one in the room dared to move or speak, all that was heard was the TV in the background.

"If the villains perceived those to be weaknesses to exploit, then I would say they are being foolish." Aizawa's voice hit my ears and felt so relieved, I'm not like them.

Bakugo kept barking off at the villains but it was obvious to me that he was stalling to come up with a plan.

A plan of escape was crucial but we were hilariously out numbered.