July 7th 1958: Siring

The Three Sirens were said to be the most notorious killers of the ancient world. Over five thousand years ago, Thelxiope, Peisinoe and Aglaope ruled the oceans. Sailors went out to sea and never returned. The Three could read minds, discovering men's weaknesses and their desires. Shape-shifting was their trap. Becoming the sailors strongest desire, the sirens lured them off the ship, singing their incantations. Having trapped their victims, the Sirens would kill them with a kiss. The Siren's kiss is lethal to all, draining one of all their energy and power, restoring it back to the earth and oceans. The Sirens would be fed from this transfer, inspiring the myths of cannibalism and maneaters

As time has moved on, so have the Sirens. Thanks to the Curse, Sirens are no longer able to shape-shift and instead inhabit a person of beauty. One of the Curses most damning feature was the limiting of sirens psychic ability. A modern day Siren can no longer read minds, but instead receive images and flashes of both present and future, as part of their role to protect women and punish men. A Siren can manipulate memories and inflicate psychic pain, although limited by a power threshold put in place by the Curse. For every incantation and manipulation, the Siren is weakened, needing time to recover and needing water. Sirens can also read minds through empathy; when one is in distress the Siren will feel their distress. The easiest way for a Siren to manipulate is through physical contact, requiring the least amount of power, but eye contact is just as effective. The most efficient is through voice, incantations and a Siren's song, but is the most draining of the three. 

Sirens are clairsentient, able to perceive people's emotions and feelings without use of the five senses, or just using intuition. Through this, Sirens are able to predict an event or an attack and find out about the past without any discussions. 

As a Siren, your only way of attack is through the mind. Destroying someone from the inside out. All minds can be twisted and bent to believe something, no matter how far from the truth.