II. Memorial

It had been several days since Elena finally drank human blood and became a vampire

It had been several days since Elena finally drank human blood and became a vampire. Damon and Matt had somehow managed to get all the vampires out of Pastor Young's vampire prison aka cattle shed. Later that night, all the council members mysteriously died in a gas explosion at Pastor Young's house. Nearly a week later and still no suspects, although Holly could name a few people who benefitted from their deaths. There was a new guy in town, desperate for answers on the dead council members. A new guy with an obsession for hunting vampires. He had shot Tyler down, last night, with bullets designed specifically to kill vampires. Tyler only got out alive because he was a hybrid. Speaking of hybrids, Klaus had gone and Holly hadn't seen him since she left him in the woods. She was glad, although she thought of him a little more than she cared to admit.

Elena was struggling as a vampire. Stefan had been trying all sorts; putting her on the bunny-diet instead of blood bags, desperate to avoid her killing someone. Holly agreed, Elena would practically break in half if that happened, but Holly couldn't help observe how pale and skinny Elena was getting. Damon was in a bad mood, which wasn't abnormal, but he was going through a particular rough patch. At their time of need, Elena chose her Salvatore brother. Better luck next time, Damon. Bonnie had been MIA ever since switching Klaus' body, although Holly called and texted like some psycho stalker. 

But as of right now, Holly was rushing through the church halls with a bag of blood and cleaning products, desperately looking for her sister. 

"You gave her your blood?" She hissed at Damon as they walked down into the basement, Damon on the phone to said sister. 

"She's starving, Holly it was my only option." 

"Sure. Go with that." Holly rolled her eyes as they reached the bathroom. Despite Elena 'choosing' Stefan, her and Damon were still pushing the boundaries of 'just friends'. Although Holly knew better than to get involved, her sister's antics still pained her. She's been on the heartbroken side to many times for her to just idly watch. Knocking on the bathroom door, she noticed a man sat on the couch. 

"That's our vervained vigilante," Damon whispered as Elena opened the door. "Oh, you again. Stalking small town funerals?" 

"Thank God," Elena took the bag, opening the door for Holly to come in. 

"Sorry," Holly smiled at the new guy, "wardrobe malfunction." 

Shutting the door, Holly took a second to absorb the bathroom. It looked like a crime scene. Blood all over the toilet, the sink, the mirror. "Bloody hell," she muttered, "what happened?"

"I can't keep it down, Holly!" Elena whispered, looking so fragile Holly was scared to touch her. "Everytime I drink I just throw it up and now this..."

"Woah, public place, Elena. If you're gonna spiral do it at home," Holly hung up Elena's new dress on the back of the door. "Take that dress off, and forgive me if I don't lend you anything for a while," Holly let out a grieving sigh as her pink dress was stained with blood. "I'll mop up this mess."