🕊I Need You🕊

"What happend?" I opened my eyes and was greeted to an unfamiliar location. I scanned the ceiling with my eyes until I noticed the face of Ronnie Van Zant hovering over me.

"Ella you had a panic attack." He said softly. "You just need some rest, okay?"

"No. No I don't. Where are Carly and Joseph?" I muttered, moving some stray hair out of my face.

"With Gary. I think we need some time to talk Ella." Ronnie said nervously as he ran his thumb along my palm, soon laying down next to me.

"You're married Ronnie. There's no point." I stated matter o factorly. "We can't get used to this. Even though laying next to you makes me feel as if I could fall back into this again."

Ronnie frowned at the sight of his wedding ring, then looked back to me. "How about we talk after you sleep."

I turned over and burried my head in the pillow, vaguely hearing Ronnie sing Simple Man in the background. I teared up, remembering the times he sang me to sleep when it seemed that I would be awake in agonizing pain forever.

So, like I would in 1972, I fell asleep to his angelic voice. I would awake to what sounded like hell breaking loose, so I sat up quickly.

"Ella...do you wanna be here?" Carly asked as she adjusted her dress, a look of concern spread across her features.

"C'mon Ella let's just go for a walk..." Ronnie pleaded, Carly looked neutral about the situation. Joseph just seemed confused.

"I'll explain everything later..."