🕊She's A Rebel🕊

Ella, present
"Here's your hat back." I slowly sat up and Ronnie took it from me. If I had a dollar every time I was laying next to him sporting even his most prized and precious tee shirts, I'd be rich enough that I wouldn't have turned to prostitution.

"You know something?" Ronnie mumbled as he left kisses along my wrist and lower arm. "I'm really glad you're here right now Ella."

"Ronnie..." I whispered softly, my breath hitching even more with every word spoken ever so delicately. "What about...."

"Sshhh...let's just enjoy this while we can, okay?" Ronnie asked and I nodded as our lips connected together again.

"I wanna go somewhere...." I stated in between kisses.

---
"Hey I remember this place." It was no wonder he got so excited about returning here, considering we used to go here to smoke pot all the time.

"Just be careful though. This old shithole has seen better days." I said matter o factorly. With how easy it was to punch the door open it was no surprise the condition had worsened.

"Those stairs still safe you think?" Ronnie asked me as he bit at his lip. I nodded reluctantly, but soon reconsidered.

"Well only the top two are missing. I've seen yall go onstage with more teeth missing." I giggled and stuck out my tongue. Ronnie scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah you ain't wrong but how's that relevant?"

"It's not, I just wanted to take a jab."

"Yeah, you're funny."

"Just come up here. I got a surprise for ya."

----
"You know something Ella?" Ronnie turned to me and accidently blew weed smoke in my face. "Oops."

"I flipped him off and I took another toke from my joint. "No, what?"

"I wonder alot what life would have been like if it wasn't for that stupid car accident. We coulda gotten married, and had such beautiful children."

So, part of me forgot how akward Ronnie could make situations when you gave him his desired amount of weed.

In between the time he spent taking in fumes from the blunt, he continued expressing his conclusions. "I was gonna ask you to marry me. Still got the ring. It's in a box with photos of you and a bunch of broken cigarette lighters."

"You didn't give it to Judy?"

"No. That ring is for you only. Not Judy or JoJo, it's for you. And I guess I kept it incase for whatever reason you came back. Wait, is that how reincarnation works?"

"I'd come back as a fucking dog Ronnie." I let out a giggle along with a fat cloud of weed.

"Oh. Well as far as soulmates go. Is that a fucking clown?"