🕊I Hope You Had The Time Of Your Life🕊

Gary:
"God fucking damnit Ronnie open the door." Ever since Ella made her sudden departure to god knows where, Ronnie has been unreachable. He won't talk to any of us, just locks himself in that same hotel room with unhealthy amounts of cocaine and whisky. "Ronnie I'm serious."

"Go the fuck away Gary." He snapped from the other side of the door, and I could hear him throw an empty glass bottle at it.

"There's no sign of her." Cassie ran up to me, with the rest of the honkettes in tow.

Soon, Steve came around as well. "I'm really sorry man. I think she's really gone out of state. I really fucking tried!"

"What about the airport? Oh.. you'd have checked there.." Leslie said lowly, but her statement caught the attention of Cassie.

"She hates planes Les."

"I'm breaking down this door if you don't open up Ronnie."

"Please just leave guys. I'm fucking FINE."

Finally, I had enough of it. Everyone stepped back as I threw my entire body weight against the door and broke it open. "Oh my God Ronnie.."

"I TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU OR ANYONE RIGHT NOW."

"Ronnie there's glass everywhere and... and you're wasted off your ass and you're bleeding." I took another look at the cuts on his arm and then looked at JoJo and mouthed "call 911."

Ella
I so badly wanted to run away to Alabama as soon as possible, however there laid barriers. I had enough money for a bus ticket, but that wasn't the problem. I'm fucking pregnant and have no plan, no job, nothing. For the last two and a half hours I've been sitting in a bus station bathroom, listening to the drama from the other women. Which was nothing but celebrity gossip and most of the names went over my head. Until...

"Yeah, my husband heard it on the news not that long ago. Ronnie Van Zant's band is a mess about it. His poor wife. You know how it works, next 24 hours will be critical."

It took everything in me not to faint from shock. I eaves dropped a little more to find out the name of the hospital, and that's when I took off from the bathroom.

"I have to get to that hospital." I whispered to myself as I braced myself for the rainstorm outdoors.