🕊Tuesday's Gone: Part Two🕊

Ronnie, 1972
"I'm real worried about you Ronnie." Gary said to me, I did nothing but sigh and rest my chin on my hand. However, Gary didn't take well to me ignoring him.

"I'd really rather not talk about this Gary. I don't need a fucking shrink, okay?" I suddenly snapped as I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels.

"I'm trying to help you man don't bite my head off." Gary grumbled, giving and deciding to return his sights to his gutair that was placed delicately in his hands.

"I don't need your help Gary. It won't bring Ella back will it?!"

"Ronnie..."

"I'll be right back..."  with tears in my eyes I emerged into the outdoors that were now cold with a raspy wind. For weeks I'd lost motivation for writing and would take anything to get it back. Ella's death shattered my heart and nothing-- no woman, no drink or no drug could put it back together. Not even my lifelong dreams of becoming a big rock n roll star provided me with enough distraction.

The place that I'd "ran away" to reminded me alot of my hometown. It had rowdy rednecks, loud ass trains that woke you up in the middle of the night for no good reason, but it, like any place I'd live lacked one thing: Ella.

Walking along the train tracks that was the pathway of said loud ass trains, I inhaled more from my joint that was soon becoming extremely withered and frail. I cursed at it, soon I stomped the little fucker on the ground and gave it the middle finger. (Give me a break, weed doesn't have feelings.)

"Hey you. What are you so damn down about?" I turned around to see none other then her. I knew instantly it was a hallucination, leaving me wondering why the FUCK life's tourtering me so much.   "Ronnie c'mon." The familiar sound of her soft and angelic voice was my weakness. I turned around to face "her," reaching my hand out but the spirit backed up.

"Where I am. You can never return from. But Ronnie... Ronnie I miss you...I miss you so much...."

She disappeared once my arms got close to her, at that moment I broke down crying beside the train tracks, muttering the words to what would soon be a complete song. "My babys gone...with the wind."