🕊Gimme Three Steps🕊

Ella, 1972
"Could I buy you a drink young lady?" I turned around and noticed a man eyeing me. "Or we could get outta here and go back to my place." He said as he reached for my rear end.

My breath hitched from the anxiety when he squeezed it. "Uh..no thanks I'm not interested." I attempted to reason with him, but he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"Hey! Do you think it's okay to touch a woman like that? Look asshole she said she's not interested." Nobody else in the bar really cared exepct two long haired men that the situation had caught the attention of. One with blonde hair, the other witj black hair wearing a floral jacket. So, I then proceeded to watch the blonde haired man throw 'warning punches' to my harasser. "Yeah that's right you fucking run. Gary make sure he doesn't come back."

He then turned towards me. "Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah. But could you maybe walk me out?" I asked reluctantly, biting at my lip.

"Sure."

"Thanks for helping me. You really didn't have to-"

He cut me off. "You don't have to thank me. I'm Ronnie Van Zant by the way."

"I'm Ella. Ella Daniels." I held out my hand so he could shake it. When we got outside, I used the wall of a building as a hard surface, writing down my phone number, then handed it to him. "Call me."

Ella, 1976 (present)
"So walk me through that day..what happend?" I asked as I stared down at my feet.

"The day of the car accident.. we were gonna move in together. Then, Carly came to my doorstep, said that I didn't have long to say my goodbyes. So that day I held you one more time." Along with the fact that he stood dead in his tracks like a deer in headlights, I noticed he was about to cry. I'd only seen him cry a few times, but I could realize when it was happening. "And I blamed myself. It fucked me up so bad that I took the band with me and disappeared. I never stopped thinking that it was my fault that you were dead...or I thought you were dead. Ella beileve me I'm so so sorry."

I blinked slowly as the tears fell down my face. "With a slight twist of fate we wouldn't be so heartbroken right now. Ronnie what the fuck are we going to do?"

"I don't know Elle I don't know." Ronnie wiped away another tear and lit up a cigerette. "All I do know is that without you...my life ain't so good. Sure I've got all kinds of money, but I can't buy my happiness for one million dollars."

I didn't know what was happening, but it was laughable how easily I might fall back into a relationship with him. Jesus I gotta close my legs. "Where's Carly and Joseph?"

"Back at the hotel. Look is there anything I can do to for us to I don't know...be together again...?

"Ronnie I've gotta go. I have to meet a client. It was really nice to see you again..." I quickly ran off, dreading the meeting I was about to have.

----
"There you are." Zander's dark eyes peicered right through me. I hated myself for the woman I became, having sex for money caused me to shame myself more than ever.

When Ronnie dissipeared, I was stuck with my awful step dad and my mother who couldn't give two shits about me. I was fed up and when Ronnie never came back I just ran away, luckily Carly let me stay with her for a bit.

Although my so called job isn't always bad, some of the clients are pretty nice, but not Zander, sometimes he doesn't even pay me, but he coroses me into coming back.

As soon as his hands touched me, I could feel myself tense up, but I knew Zander wouldn't care.

"Shut up. I hear people coming." He hissed and slapped his hand onto my mouth.

"Hey! Let go of her!" I looked over to see that Ronnie was sprinting towards us, Gary closely behind him.