🕊Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous🕊

"Tammy there's someone I want you to meet." Ronnie knelt down to the level of his daughter and held her hand lightly. "This is Ella."

"Hi sweetie." Tammy gave little thought to my introduction, jumping ahead steps and placing a doll into my hand.

"Wanna play?" The child asked and I took another look at the old rag doll shoved in my hand.

I awoke in an unfamiliar place. The three women that Ronnie had dubbed as "The Honkettes" were next to my bed, wearing worried expressions.

"You passed out in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do...." Cassie explained, still leaving me with questions. The last thing I remembered before falling was something about a pregnancy test-- and it being positive.

"She called us in a panic and we got here as quick as we could." JoJo told me as her hand connected with my own. "We were so worried."

"The doctor said your baby is okay. You're not that far along." I could tell that Leslie giving me this information caused tension amongst the group.

Cassie pulled Leslie out of the room, only leaving me with JoJo. Getting a closer look at her, I gained the appreciation of how beautiful she was. I could see why Ronnie had an attraction to the likes of her.

"I don't want him to know yet. Not until I figure out how to deal with this little love triangle." Lifting up my head, I looked her in the eye and she nodded, signalling that she understood.

"It's better to come from you than one of us. Don't worry. We won't tell a soul."

"Mrs Daniels?" The doctor asked as he made his way passed the bickering beauty outside the room.

"Don't worry about them." I waved off Cassie and Leslie, soon squeezing JoJo's hand tight.

"You only have some bruises, nothing to be too concerned about, if you experience any symptoms of a concussion you come back in. And your little baby is going to be just fine."

"Thank you doctor I'm sure I'll be quite alright."

---
"Ella!" Ronnie ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay? What the hell happend?!"

I took in the feeling of his arms around me. I always liked his hugs, they were comforting and soft.

"I didn't eat enough this mornin and just passed out. Cassie freaked out and called an ambulance. You know how worried she gets." I was impressed at how quickly I could lie in a pinch. "I am fine, really..."