🕊Tuesday's Gone: Part One🕊

Ronnie, 1972

"You don't have long. Folks will be back soon." My eyes were then placed on an unpleasant sight. Carly put a hand on my shoulder, taking another glance at Ella laying still on her bed before making her way aside.

"Hey baby. I don't know if you can hear me but..." I ended my sentence early as I choked back tears. Softly grabbing a hold of her hand, I left a few kisses on her forehead. I rested my head on her shoulder as I continued to mutter what ever misgivings were on my mind. "I love you so fucking much, you know that?" It was so hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that she would be dead in just a few hours. "But the last thing I want is for you to be in pain." I touched my shaky hand to her cheek as more tears rolled down my face. "Goodbye, my precious." 

I gave her one last kiss once Carly came back in, signalling that my time was up. With fresh new tears still welling up in my eyes, I took one last look. One last look at not only the most beautiful woman in the world, the nicest, the kindest, and all around perfect one too. She's an angel. 

Ella, 1972

I awoke to a bright light, and multiple shocked middle aged adults around me. My vision was still blurry, it took me multiple seconds to even recognize my own Mother.

"W..where's Ronnie?" I asked as my voice broke. 

"He's left you sweetheart...."