🕊You Can Run But You Sure Can't Hide🕊

"Look me in the eye and tell me that meant nothing." Ronnie said and carefully placed his arm around me. I trembled, biting my lip as his gaze connected with my own eyes.

"I'll see you downstairs." Without one more look at him, I collected my clothles and headed towards the door. The regret poisoned my whole body once I stepped foot into the hallway.

"Hey." JoJo Billingsley was the first person that I saw in the lobby. "Wanted to ask you somethin."

"Alright." I felt sorrowful, since my attention wasn't fully focused on the potential of a conversation. Instead, I was eager to kill the suspense of how I'd feel seeing Ronnie for the first time agter we slept together being fully up and alert.

"Cass, Les and I were gonna go out and get our nails done. Have a bit of a girls day. Do you wanna come?"

"Uh sure I guess. Make myself look all pretty." I said with a smile, taking both of JoJo's hands with my own.

----
"Well Ronnie was sure lookin at you funny this morning. Never seen him so nervous." Leslie observed and I wanted nothing more than to shy away from the subject.

"Just pick your polish colour Les." I picked up a small bottle with only purple contents. "Think this colour is a good match?"

"You're deflecting." She said with a tease. "Cmonnnn tell us."

"Ronnie and I well...we slept together... please don't judge me I promise I'll never do it again..."

JoJo placed a hand on my shoulder. "Oh sweetie if only you knew.."

"Knew what?"

"That he's done all three of us." Cassie blurted out and Jo shot her a look.