🕊When I'm With You I Feel Like Could Die🕊 (and that would be alright)

Ronnie and I sat peacefully with our feet hanging off the train bridge that went over a beautiful beach. This was the first time we'd been alone since that night that I embasrssed the fuck out of myself.

"You look pretty pale. You're sure that it's just a bad stomach bug?" Ronnie moved some hair out of my face and nuzzled up to me. "I'm getting seriously worried about you."

"I went to see a doctor today Ronnie. Trust me I'm okay." I re-positioned myself so I was sitting on his lap, I couldn't help but smile when he gently rubbed my stomach. For a second I could pretend that we were married, this pregnancy was planned, and Ronnie at least knew in this little fantasy. The thoughts desiring me to tell him would return again, but like the first attempt of being honest about my extreme nausea, I chickened out.

"I missed that smile." He said soft and sweet, kissing my lips that were still pulled back into a grin. "It's one of the many things I missed about you."

"Don't get all sweet on me again Ronnie." Although it was me who stated this boundary, I found myself giving him a few small kisses. He found himself blushing, resting his hand on my cheek. "We both know this can't last."

"Well about that actually... well nevermind..."

"C'mon Ronnie don't be like that. You gotta tell me now."

"Well you know... Judy? My so called wife?" Ronnie said lowly as he lit up a cigerette. He definitely looked like he needed it. "To be honest I've been wanting to leave her for a while. Neither of us are happy and we're both cheating on eachother. Nothing is going right in the marriage and there's no way to fix it. We tried going to a shrink in late 1974 but at about the beginning of last year we stopped becuase we were getting worse. I just wanna get out of that marriage and be with you."

Ella, 1972
"Wouldn't this be a great place to get married?" I asked and   linked arms with Ronnie as we slowly walked along the beach. "The sunset looks beautiful."

"It really does, but I think you're more beautiful." He cooed as he placed his free hand around my hips.

"You'll use every breath of yours to be a little flirty won't ya?" I giggled and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Not that I don't appreciate it."

"There's so many things I can compliment you on hunny." I squealed and he picked me up and spun me, then pushed me down into the sand. "HEY!"