🕊Low Down Dirty🕊

"Heard you wanted to talk." Somehow, God always liked to create tension amongst his creations, must be why he always traps Ronnie and I in small hotel rooms where people have been known to engage in sexual activities quite loudly.

Ronnie nodded, patting the space next to him on the bed, signalling me to sit. With a heavy sigh I swung my purse to my front and plopped myself down on the free space. "What do we have to talk about?"

"I just wish you would have told me. We used to tell eachother everything."

"Ronnie I mean it. You don't want me. I've told you already that I'm not the same girl you fell in love with."

"No matter what happens...you're always gonna be my Elle. You always have been. I wouldn't have written some of my greatest songs if it wasn't for you. I never would have gotten out of my darkest times if it wasn't for you.."

"Ronnie we seriously can't do this...."

Ronnie ignored my claim, and continued on with his heartfelt speech with a fairly intense and bold confession. "And that's why after all this time I'm still in love with you."

It was silent for awhile after that. I couldn't think of anything to say, neither could he, so we just sat in akward silence. It stayed like that until he got up to leave. To the day I die I'll probably  never know why I did this, but I grabbed his hand and pulled his lips onto mine, and it didn't stop there. The once simple kiss that would cause limited drama if it was an isolated incident, now would be a dirty secret and make a certin person flip her shit if she found out.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Ronnie asked me as he removed his lips from my neck, gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah." I answered whilest still catching my breath. "You?"

He nodded and then returned his lips to my neck, biting down softly causing me to let out a soft moan. From that moment on, one thing let to another, and then we were tangled together under the sheets.