🕊Sweet Child O Mine🕊

Credit PINKY-KINKYTysm for making this

Credit PINKY-KINKY
Tysm for making this
.

.

.

Ella, 1977
"This it it. It's really it! I'm getting MARRIED!" I squealed in excitement as I stared myself down one more time. "I feel like a princess!"

"You look beautiful Ella." Carly pulled me into a hug while the honkettes finished their makeup.

"I'm so happy for you two." Leslie gave me a smile and put a hand on my shoulder. "Congrats hunny."

"You're the best friend I've ever had." Cassie linked arms with me as JoJo wiped away a happy tear.

After a brief phone call with Diane's older sister Lily (who was babysitting Jack for the night) Carly, Leslie, JoJo, and Cassie began walking down the aisle. I took a deep breath as I prepared for my turn to walk forward. I wondered how Ronnie was feeling right now. Nervous? Jittery? A bit of both perhaps?

I simply couldn't contain my excitement.

The aisle meant alot more to me than just a dolled up floor. You may find it; stupid but it was like a symbol of a path to heaven. The next chapter in my life.

I wore a proud and toothy smile while continuing to walk down the aisle. My face lit up as Ronnie took my hand hand stood me directly infront of him.

"You look so beautiful. Prettiest woman in the world." Ronnie cooed and placed some hair behind my ear.

"Well I think you look very handsome." I bit at my lip as I took his hands into my own. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ronnie whispered as he squeezed my hands. "So much."

"Shall we begin?" We turned our attention to the minister and nodded. "Ronnie, you're up."

Ronnie cleared his throat and then gazed into my eyes. "Ella, you are the love of my life. I know we've been through alot and it's been really hard sometimes but for as long as I live I will comfort you, love and care for you. I'll try not to go back to jail while I'm at it."

The last remark caused me to chuckle a bit. Okay, it's my turn now. "Ronnie. You truly have made me a better person. You've respected me cherished me, and rode out the hard times with me. I can't wait to spend all these years with you and our little Jack. I love you so much Ronnie Van Zant."

"May I have the rings please?"

A very teary eyed Gary and Carly handed the rings to the minister before returning to their respective positions.

And then it happend.

We slid the rings on eachothers fingers, and our lips crashed together.

"You may now.. go on kissing the bride."

-----
"PLAY FREEBIRD!" Gary drunkenly chanted as he ran around the hall. "WE WANNA HEAR FREEEEEE BIRDDDDDD. HAHAHA JOHNNY'S DRINKING BEER!"

As expected, the wedding party was fucking crazy. We wound up in a game of truth or dare while Lacey and Marion searched for a beer drinking Johnny. During this game, Leon had to make out with a wall, Allen had to walk around in his underwear for five minutes and I had to give Ronnie a lap dance. So very classy of a bride, huh?

"Take the lid off honey." Ronnie giggled at my attempt at pouring wine. " No wine will come out unless you take the lid off."

The party died down eventually, after we got worthy good times in. That night, I fell asleep in Ronnie's arms happy to know I was finally his wife.