🕊Just Tonight🕊

Weeks had passed since that night on the bridge. It seemed that Every single time things could get better, they get worse even faster.

I didn't wanna admit it to myself, but even after all these years I was still madly in love with him. I wanted nothing more than to get a time machine and do 1972 all over again. With the way things are going now I'm not sure if I'd refrain from going to the bar or getting in the car.

So, that brings me back to the same damn place I always end up. Alone, in a hotel room with nausea that made me wish death upon myself.

The friendship I had with the rest of the band wasn't the same either. I couldn't go to shows much anymore, so every night before they left for one Ronnie would come into my room, give me a kiss on the cheek and then run off. Usually JoJo would bring me gingerale if I was feeling unbearably queasy.

This night however, it was differnt. Ronnie came to see me as usual, but he wasn't alone. Gary was following close behind him. And when Ronnie left, he stayed with me.

"Ella...um.." Gary sat down on my bed, sub consciously avoiding eye contact. "Ronnie and I were messing around last night...when we were drinking and I found some... papers. Ella are you pregnant?"

Upon hearing this, I instantly freaked out. "YOU HAD NO RIGHT!"

"Ella relax.. I'm not gonna tell anyone. Is it.. who I think it is?"

Without hesitation, I nodded. "I... thought."

"He loves you, you know. More than anything." Gary bit at his lip and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Does Carly know?"

"She does. Talked to her a few weeks ago. She thinks I'm crazy keeping the baby. You know her."

With a heavy sigh, Gary pulled me into a hug. "I promise it's gonna be okay."