🕊Dearly Beloved🕊

"C'mon Jo, what's wrong?" Leslie asked once we were in a more private place. I slid down the wall and wrapped my arm around a very distressed JoJo. Leslie knelt down to our level and moved some hair out of her face.

"Look at this magazine. Ronnie always said we should be careful about going out in public..now look! Everyone's gonna find out." The curly haired brunette dreaded over the picture once more before slamming it down on the hotel floor. "People wern't supposed to know."

As Jo continued her crying, Leslie and I tried our best to comfort her, but it was no use. Her worst fear was Judy (Ronnie's wife) finding out and then going bonkers. It was pretty reasonable for her to fear that event conserding the things people have told me about her. If I'm honest Ronnie didn't even seem happy with her. Considering they made vows to eachother not that long ago I found it odd that he was always down in the dumps and searching for happiness in one of us...

"But whatever happend between Ronnie and I is... OVER. All these stupid magazines wanna do is ruin everything. Ronnie and I broke up." Jo cried hysterically as she ripped the magazine to shreds. "As soon as you came around I broke it off becuase I knew I would never live up to you. He may like my presence, but it's you he's meant to be with." Jo cried on my shoulder as she took me through the day the fling with a meaning was sacrificed to the ashes.

JoJo
"You know something Ronnie? She's the most beautiful woman in the world. She's even more pretty in person." I put on a smile to help fight back my tears. "You really love her, don't you? I still remember the day we first met. I remember how you tipped your hat at me and said 'she'll do just fine' and that night you told me about... Ella."

"Jo I really didn't wanna hurt anyone..." Ronnie's hand connected with my own. He sounded sincere. I could always read him so accurately.

"Maybe things between us could have been different if I was...that girl. But I'm not and I'll never be."