🕊When It's Time🕊

"You know I'm actually looking forward to 77." Gary began as he bit into a homemade croissant that Joseph had recently baked. "You know, after almost dying."

"You morbid bastard." I chuckled nervously.

"Anways." Gary mumbled with his mouth still full. "Doc said you're due anytime now?" He observed as he threw his arm around my older sister who was sitting pretty next to him.

"Yeah. I'm starting to walk like a duck." I smiled weakly as I took a seat inbetween Ronnie and Cassie. "And this baby has been kicking up a storm."

"Have you guys thought of a name yet?" Leslie asked with her hand slumped around Jo's shoulder.

"We should name it Jack Daniels." Ronnie suggested.

"HA! I LOVE IT!" Leon chimed in with his face still in the fridge looking for beer of some sorts.

"It could be Jackie if it's a girl." Steve observed and Allen hi fived him.

"We are not naming our baby Jack Daniels!" I chuckled, then started from the sudden twinge in my abdomen. "Uh... I'm gonna head to the bathroom, okay?"

"Is everything okay?" Ronnie whispered as he touched his hand to my stomach. I nodded as I stood myself up. Running my hand through my hair, I tried my best to walk to the bathroom. "Let me help you hunny." Ronnie walked up beside me, wrapping his arm around my back to kept me up straight.

"Ella? Are you okay?" Cassie jogged up next to us and held my other side.

"Uh guys! My water just broke!"