🕊Sweet Home Alabama🕊

"What's taking you so long Gary?" Ronnie asked impatiently as he suddenly made his way into the hotel room. "Ella what's the matter?"

Gary gestured to me, hoping I'd tell him the news. When I was silent, he looked at Gary and shrugged.

"What are these papers for?" The blonde asked before inching towards them. "Ella..."

"DON'T LOOK AT THEM!" I screamed and then ran towards him, hoping to rip them out of his hands before he could read them. But judging by the amount of time that passed and the look on his face I knew it was too late. "I wanted to tell you Ronnie I really did I just didn't know what to say.."

"So you're.. pregnant? With.. my baby?" He had tears in his eyes, and this could mean one of two things. He was definitely overwhelmed. The mystery was whether it was with fear or -- happiness.

"Yes." I choked up as Gary scanned the interaction happening infront of him.

"Care if I join the party?" I didn't recognize the woman who had took it upon to interrupt this corrupt announcement. But Ronnie did. And his jaw dropped. I'm talking like a trap door the size of Texas.

"What are you doing here Judy?" Ronnie backed away from her and stood inbetween both Gary and I.

"You haven't called me in awhile. Was wondering what on earth was going on with you. AND I FIND THAT YOU KNOCKED UP SOME WHORE!"

"What did you just call her?" He asked darkly, Gary pushed me out of the way and jumped inbetween them.

"C'mon Judy leave her alone. Please just .. get out." From what I could tell, he was both protective of me, as well as being annoyed with Judy.

"Oh god I can't beileve this is happening." Judy put her face in her hands and threw herself on the bed. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS RONNIE!"

"You're sure one to talk. I know a few guys around town you've been messing around with."

"I'm not raising another woman's child again. We're done Ronnie. I'm DONE with you."

Judy stormed out soon after, being sure to throw her wedding ring at Ronnie on the way out.

"Ella I'm sorry if I had known I coulda helped you..." Ronnie leaned against the wall, staring up at the ceiling.

"But you did. You did know. And I needed you. And I still need you. But.. I'm gonna leave. This is too much for me. I'm just gonna go back to Alabama and pretend none of this ever happend."

"No Ella please. Please don't leave." Ronnie grabbed my hand as he choked up, and soon enough he was on his knees in front of me, bawling. "DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"