🕊Mama, We All Go To Hell🕊

Back in 1972, when Ronnie was going on about his rockstar fantasies, I'd wondered what my talents were. Nobody could deny I was a master of rolling joints as well as pleasing to the eye of the general population. Some said the only uniqueness about me was my skills in the sexual department. Hint hint, not something a girl wants to hear.

With severe discomfort, I opened my eyes to blinding sunlight that creeped through the curtains. I groaned with exhaustion as I dragged myself into the bathroom, leaning my weakening body over the toilet to throw up.

"Hun? Are you awake? Can I come in?" Cassie asked from the other side of the door. I let out a heavy sigh, hitting my forehead with my hand out of embarrassment. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, let alone Cassie Gaines. "Ella open the door."

"I just threw up you do not wanna see me right now." I warned her as I said goodbye to whatever dignity and self respect I had. I swung the door open to see her standing with her purse thrown over he shoulder. "We have to get you checked out again. It's the 25th today."

"Shitttt." I held my stomach as I fell back onto the bed. "Why today?"

"Ella it's damn near noon. I'll take you out for ice cream after if that will make you feel better."

----
"Hey guys we're going out." Cassie led me towards the door by holding tightly on my hand.

"Where? I wanna come!" Steve said with excitement but Cassie rolled her eyes.

"It might be lady stuff. Or they're going out to get laid." Leon whispered and Ronnie flicked him on the head.

"Shut the fuck up Leon." I hissed, only causing him to laugh his ass off.

"Ella wait don't... c'mon we have to talk..."