🕊What's Your Name🕊

"I think I can drive myself to the hospital. Babe get me the keys." Upon saying this, Ronnie looked at me like I was crazy. "No, you're for damn sure not driving."

"I can." Gary said and removed himself from Carly and took the keys. "Cassie, you wanna ride with us?"

"Yeah. We'll meet you guys there." Cassie said quickly as she jumped in the car beside me. "You got this okay?"

"I'm here." Ronnie said softly, holding me close to him. "We'll be here the whole time."

"Okay let's go." Carly jumped in the front seat beside Gary and propped her feet up on the dashboard. She gave Gary a small smile, soon looking back to us. "You kids okay back there?"

"Sitting pretty Car." Cassie said enthusiastically. "She's doing great. WHOH GARY EASY ON THE GAS!"

"TURN LEFT YOU NERVOUS SON OF A BITCH! Carly screeched at the driver. I couldnt help but notice how intense her nail biting had become.

"I am in active labour and I'm way more calm then you too. Could you guys calm the FUCK DOWN PLEEEEEASE." I cried out as another contraction slammed down in the pit of my stomach. "Oh fuck I can't do this. I can't..."

"You can and you are." Ronnie squeezed my hand and gave me a peck on the lips. "You are doing so amazing."

"It doesn't feel like it." I groaned from pain again. "WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!"

-----
"It won't be long now Ella." The doctor informed me with a happy smile.

"You're gonna be a great mom you know that?" Cassie pulled me into a hug and then looked up at Ronnie. "You two were always meant to make it."

"I love you Ella. I love you so much." Ronnie moved a stray hair out of my face and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too. More than anytning in the world." I gave him a smile and then kissed his hand.

"Okay Ella here comes another contraction but we're gonna push on this one okay? Babies ready."

----
"He's defiantly a Jack." I looked down into the eyes of our brand new baby. "Guess he is gonna be Jack Daniels after all."

"He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen." Ronnie looked down star struck at the child. "God I love you."

Ronnie handed the child that had now been named Jack back to me. "Ella... I have a question."

"What is it?" I looked back and fourth from Ronnie to Cassie. The man reached to his back pocket. I titled my head and persed my lips.

"Ella Daniels.. you are the love of my life. There is truly nobody that gets me and can love me like you do. Ella, will you make me the happinest man in the world, and be my wife?"

"Yes love. YES I WILL MARRY YOU!"