🕊Scream, America, Scream🕊 (finale part two)

October 20th, 1977
All my life I'd wanted nothing more than to face my fears. I hated planes more than ANYTHING. But whatever higher power there was out there directed me to this airport.

I had a conversation with JoJo. She had a dream about this very plane going down. So that's why she ain't here today. I couldn't stand the thought of Ronnie dying and me not being able to say goodbye, so I did a crazy thing. Decided I'd get on this damn plane that might as well be haunted. It was way past it's prime, it was like a burnt down building with wings. That's how bad this damn thing is.

"ELLA!" As soon as Ronnie saw me, he ran right at me and hugged me as tight as he could. "I knew you'd come."

"I'm scared baby I'm scared." I said honestly.

"You're with me. I'll keep you safe." Ronnie kissed the top of my forehead held me a pinch tighter. Lacey and Marion held Jack while Ronnie said a goodbye to him. I did the same, barley holding the tears that were welled up in my eyes.

"I love you Jack." I parted with him after a final hug. Ronnie picked me up And carried me towards the stairs. I stood between him and Cassie. My stomach dropped when I witnessed the pilot experiencing engine trouble.

"That's it Ronnie. I'm not getting on that damn thing." Cassie suddenly snapped and then looked me dead in the eye. "C'mon Ella."

"She's right Ronnie. It ain't safe." Allen admitted and rested a hand on Gary's shoulder.

"He said it's fine guys." Ronnie moved his hands close to my ears. "If the Lord wants you to die on this plane, when it's your time it's your time. C'mon guys."

"Are you out of your FUCKING MIND RONNIE?!" I shouted and threw my hands on the side of my head. "Ronnie..."

"It's gonna be okay Elle. I'm gonna protect you. Like I promised." Ronnie held up my left hand and kissed my ring finger. "I love you. My precious."

"Oh you know I'm a fool for you when you get all sweet." I humorously groaned and placed a kiss on his lips. "You better stay by my side the whole flight."

"Of course darlin." We rested our foreheads together and shared another kiss.

---
"I sure hope you guys aren't gonna make out the whole entire time." Gary rolled his eyes and reached for another smoke. "I can't look at that."

"Then stop looking." Ronnie snapped back as I rested my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and then kissed the top of my head. "How're you feeling hun?"

By now, there was little anxiety in the air. As promised, Ronnie held me the whole time and it was fine..

Until it wasn't.

To my advantage, I was able to fall asleep. I had hoped I'd sleep until we landed, but that wasn't what happened.

"OIL? IS THAT FUCKING OIL?"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" I joined the many scared voices on the plane. Ronnie was still passed out and had no clue what was going on. Confused, I stood up and tried to get the attention of Cassie or Leslie.

"ELLA SIT DOWN!" Artimus shouted and put me in a seat. "We're crashing SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"

Crashing.

CRASHING.

"RONNIE WAKE UP!" I shouted through tears. "RONNIE PLEASE!"

"What is it?" He groaned as he was placed in the seat next to the couch.

"The plane's crashing Ronnie." Gene Odom said quickly. Stay the fuck there."

I held his hand as tight as I could. I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die god help me I'm gonna die

"I'm so scared.." I said to Cassie, who was sitting infront of me.

"Just pray." She said quietly.

Just pray.

"I love you so much Ronnie. So so so so much. You know?" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I love you I love you."

"You're okay Elle. You're with me. Don't worry hun. I love you too. You're the love of my life." He slurred as he rested his head on my shoulder. "You're the best. Just pray baby. Just pray.

"CASSIE NO!" I screamed out. "CASSIE!"

"Ella!" Artimus must have followed my voice. "Ella are you okay?"

"CASSIE'S DEAD! WHERE'S RONNIE?!"

"Breathe Elle breathe."

"FIND RONNIE!"

"Can you walk?" I shook my head. I could only crawl and I could hardly see. I'm dying.

"I think I see him." Artimus said anxiously. I crawled over to where Artie had walked. "OH GOD. FUCKKKKKKK."

"Is he.. is he..." I huffed out. "RONNIE OH MY GOD."

"Ella I'm so...Im so sorry I.."

"Artimus." I whispered as I began to cry hysterically. "My best friend and my husband ARE BOTH DEAD! AND I'M GONNA DIE OUT HERE TOO!"

"No! You're not dying!"

"I am." I rested my head where Ronnie's heart would beat if he was still alive. "I wanna be with him Artimus. I wanna be with him forever." Tears continued to fall down my face. "Oh god.. Ronnie's dead. HE'S DEAD ARTIMUS HE'S DEAD!" Even after saying it to myself so many times, it didn't feel real.

"Ugh." Everything began to spin. I reached my lips toward his. It created almost.. a shield. "God I love you Ronnie." I turned back to Artie with what little strength I had left. "Tell Jack I love him." My head dropped back on Ronnie's chest, and the pain left my body as everything went numb. This was it. The light left my eyes and just like that.. it was all over.