🕊Last Of The American Girls🕊

"Y'all are late." Billy chuckled as he cared for his full glass of whisky.

"Oh thanks Billy I didn't realize that." I had hoped that by the time Ronnie and I took our seats that the aroma of weed will have went away. During this time, I had witnessed the rest of the band boozing and having a few laughs, meanwhile I was stuck in a rut of sadness. Due to the associated negative feelings that came with the dead end road of memory lane, I found it hard to eat.

As far as tonight's events went, I wasn't in too much of a party mood. Those long haired troublemakers were doing god knows what god knows where, so that left me to my own devices as far as finding entertainment went.

For the first half hour, I did basiclly nothing. Smoked a couple joints, had a few sips of beer, nothing exciting. It wasn't until I found a photo album that I had any notes for my currently blank mental diary.

It looked like it was in decent condition, on the front was an American flag but nothing else stood out about it. I stared at the door knob, when I saw that it wasn't turning I took the opportunity to look through it. When I saw the first photo I knew memory lane was far from over.

On the first page there was a photo of me holding a wooden baseball bat. It even had my signature on it. I suppose I was practicing in case I got famous. Boy that was a far fetched fantasy.

The next one was of Ronnie and I fishing-- well more like him fishing and me sitting in the boat eating gummy worms. Both Ronnie and my dad-- my real dad have tried to teach me how to fish, but after a few times of raging and falling in the water, it was proven to be useless.

I let out a heavy sigh as I looked though the rest of the pictures, but I didn't get a good look at the last two, since I was distracted by the boozed up entrance from none other then Ronnie Van Zant himself.

"How much did you drink?" I tiredly asked as Ronnie ran into a wall again. "Okay c'mon lets get you to bed. You need your sleep."

"Elle..." Ronnie slurred as he fell onto the bed. "Could you please stay with me? There's monsters under my bed."

"Ronnie.. you're a grown ass man."

"But the monsters..."

"Oh for fucks sakes, fine." So, in hindsight maybe I shouldn't have given in, but perhaps the amount of weed and alcohol I'd had contributed to that.

As soon as I laid down on the bed, Ronnie wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, and I hated myself for enjoying the feeling. And I should have told him to fuck off when he tried to kiss me, let alone allow it to get to sex. But I didn't.