🕊On The Hunt🕊

"Ella why didn't you tell us what was going on? If I had any idea I..." Carly stated her guilt as she leaned against the wall.

"It's not your fault Carly." I let out a heavy sigh trying to hold back tears. "And I didn't want you to find out this way."

"Could we have a minute?" Ronnie asked and the room cleared.

"I'm sorry I'm not the perfect girl you once fell in love with." I flopped down on the bed as I wiped away my tears. "If you think of me differently now I understand."

"I don't." He said honestly and carefully wrapped his arm around me. "To me you're always gonna be the girl I fell in love with."

"Ronnie we can't be like this." I said sternly and removed his arm from me. "This little interaction you're gonna have to forget. You have a new life now. And so do I."

"But... Elle..."

"Ronnie this is how it has to be. I've ruined marriages before and I don't wanna be responsible for ruining yours..." I almost made it out of the hotel room before he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around so I was looking right in his eyes.

"Come on the road with me."

"What?!"

"See where this goes. And besides. I'll make sure no more creepy guys like him bother you. Come on Ella you'll love it. Just one more time...."

"Fine. But what are you gonna tell your wife?"

"You just let me handle that part, okay?"

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND SHITTY

I've just had a hard day :(