🕊This Nights Almost Over🕊

Being pregnant had its positives I suppose. Sure, the morning sickness wasn't something to be desired by any means, but given the fact that I was responsible for another life now made me quit the blow cold turkey.

Through this journey of emotional turmoil that I keep mentioning, I managed to meet some of the best friends I'd ever come across. Never in my life have I connected with a group of women the way I did with JoJo, Leslie and Cassie. Especially Cassie.

Over the next few months, morning sickness had improved slightly. But only when we wern't on long ass bus rides with a hell of alot of windy roads.

"You feeling okay?" Ronnie asked as I stood up. My motion sickness was the worst right now. "Here drink this, you look like you're gonna fade away on us."

He gave me a Dixie cup filled with water. I drank it quickly and then squeezed the cup from anxiety.

"What's on your mind?" I asked and flopped down on the bed next to Ronnie. "You seem really quiet."

"I'm okay." His eyes looked down upon the phone, and with dread he reached for it. "I gotta call her."

"JoJo told me about all the...issues." I said quietly, Ronnie traced the buttons on the phone but didn't press any. Instead he let out a heavy sigh.

"All I wanted was to be able to...move on I guess. My first marriage was a train wreck... then I met you and knew you were the one I wanted to be with...."

When I noticed he had tears in his eyes, I rested my head on his shoulder. "She's okay, but she's not you. When I met her I thought she was real sweet. She was pretty...I thought I could move on from you if I was married again. Anwyays, things turned into a shitshow, but when I first met JoJo she reminded me so much of you...."