🕊Travelin Man🕊

"I should have known that was gonna happen." I slapped my hand on my forehead as I spoke words of a much dreaded topic. "I should have known."

"I'm sorry sweetie." Cassie wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. " It'll be okay hun."

"Here, drink this." Ronnie handed me a glass of cold water that I drank without a breath between sips. "You gonna be alright?"

"Hopefully." I let out a heavy sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. "I know better then to get my hopes up."

"Oh Ella." Ronnie laid his head on my shoulder and played with various strands of my hair. "If I could fix everything for you I would."

"You're getting married soon. Don't worry about all that other stuff. This time is about you and your Prince Charming." Cassie pulled her lips into a smile and rested her hand on my thigh in a platonic manner. "You'll always have us."

"Thanks guys." I gave Ronnie a small kiss on the lips and lifted myself up. "This has been a hell of a year hasn't it?"

"You can say that again." Ronnie held both his hands in my own and slowly swung them back and forth. "If I had to do it all over again you know I would though."

"You guys are the cutest. Oh by the way. I met Johnny's girlfriend."

"Jolene?" I asked as I poured Cassie a cup of tea.

"No. Diane."

"She's almsot as sassy as you." Ronnie joked and snuck a kiss on my neck. "Kidding love."

"How's Carly? Joseph is living with her now, right?" Cassie asked as Ronnie reached for his cigerette lighter.

"Yeah he moved in last week. Brad got busted for drugs again." I explained and moved myself onto Ronnie's lap. "They didn't view my mother as fit neither. He's in a safe environment now."

"That's good." Cassie smiled and drank the last of her tea."