🕊Angel Face🕊

"Can I please hold him daddy? I'll be real careful I promise!" Practically since Jack came out of utero, Tammy has been begging to hold him. Giving how protective Ronnie is of the little guy, he was hesitant to allow her. "C'monnnn."

"Maybe when you're older Tammy." Ronnie said for the one millionth time.

"She's not gonna give up sweetheart." I joined Tammy's side whilest linking arms with Ronnie. "She's ready."

"Alright Tammy sit down." The little girl did as her father said, then the small baby was placed in her arms. Jack took an instant liking to her. Tammy smiled as Jack tightly squeezed her finger.

"I think he likes you." Ronnie grinned and sat next to her. "You're a great big sister."

I couldn't help but smile at the two. Ronnie was such a good father. Clear winner for dad of the year. Reminded me of my dad before he died. Funny, isn't it?

"I love having a little brother! I can't wait to boss him around." Tammy grinned evily as she tapped Jack's nose. "He's the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Soon after, Jack fell asleep in his sister's arms. While Ronnie put him down for his nap, I noticed a pawing of some sort at the door. I titled my head in confusion, opening it to find that a dog was running into our house. "Uh, Ronnie?"

"PUPPY!" Tammy jumped up and down with excitement. "ELLA IT'S A PUPPY!"

"Well Daddy's in some trouble if he's been feeding this puppy." I joked and Tammy giggled and took my hand.

"Oh hi Spot!" Ronnie came out of the nursery and approached the dog that I'd assumed had once been a stray."

"Babe you gave him a name?" I asked, perplexed. "Ronnie.."

"I've seen him a few times when I was outside having a smoke. Anways, he was real shy until I guess... today." He bent down to the level of the k-9 and rubbed under his chin. "Isn't he adorable?"
pleeeeeeease."

"Fine. I'm sure we have some dog bowls and food somewhere. " I searched through the cubords for the dog supplies but my attention got taken by Carly bursting into the house.

"Mom knows." She said while desperately trying to catch her breath. "Mom knows about the baby."

"WHAT?!" I was so anxious, dreading this event ever since I learned I was pregnant. "How'd she find out?"

"Reason number 7,000 why I hate the press." Ronnie grumbled and pulled me into a hug. "It'll be okay baby."

"No it won't." I wiped a tear and then hugged Ronnie tighter. "She ain't meeting him that's for sure."

"Ella? What's wrong?" Tammy squeaked and reached for my hand. "Do you need a teddy bear?"

"I'm fine hun. Why don't you go play with your dolls for awhile? Or go see my fish? We just have some adult things to talk about."