🕊Sweet Little Missy🕊

Ella, Present
Ronnie quickly put down the phone as I opened my eyes. I yawned, turning to face him as he put his hand on my cheek.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked as a pit formed in my stomach.

"Just the record label, not a big deal." He replied and pecked my neck. "You sleep okay?"

"Yeah fine." I put on a fake smile. All my dreams had to do with the content of that photo album, and I wanted to ask him about it so badly. But I couldn't find the strength to. Besides, Ronnie was hungover as hell and he doesn't need that subject to make him shit bricks right now. "Do you remember anything that happend last night?"

"No, but I could take a guess." Ronnie smirked as he pulled me closer.

"Yeahhhhh." I said with discomfort and then an akward laugh. "You really got to cut back on drinking so much."

Ronnie let out a heavy sigh, laying his head on my chest. He occupied his hands by rolling a joint the best he could with the lack of light. "You're right but..." a knock at the door cut him off.

"I'll get it. You get some rest, okay?" I kissed his cheek and then quickly put on some clothles, opening the door to a panicked Leslie.

"I need Ronnie now. You see...he's good at picking locks...and I.."

"If you have a paperclip I can do it for you. What kind of lock is it?"

"The ones on those handcuffs... please Gary is REALLY freaking out. Don't tell a soul."

"Well I guarantee you I've seen worse..."

---
"I swear I put the key on the dresser...when I woke up it was gone!" Leslie screeched as she frantically handed me a paperclip.

"WHY IS SHE HERE?! Gary suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Relax Gary." Leslie said and rubbed her temples. "Ronnie's hungover so Ella said she'd do it."

"I'm never letting you do this again!"

"Gary sit still I've picked locks one million times I know what I'm doing." I said to him as I struggled with the paperclip.

"Uh hey Les...and...Ella." JoJo stood at the doorway. "You okay, Gary?"

"Yes ma'am." Gary gave the woman a thumbs up.

"Les can I talk to you in private? It's important..."