🕊Heaven Or Hell🕊

"You okay Ella?" Artimus asked once Ronnie was distracted conversing with the honkettes.

"Did Ronnie tell you anything about me?" I slipped on my sunglasses and directed my view away from the sun.

Artimus sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry about everything you went through..."

"No that's okay." My smile wasn't genuine, and in fact it was weak. Artimus returned one of the same manner and then placed a hand on my shoulder.

----
"Can I sit with you guys? All the testostone here is driving me crazy." I asked the three women known as the 'The Honkettes' nervously.

"Sure." One of them said and I sat down in a seat near them. "I'm Debroah Jo Billingsley, but everyone calls me JoJo. That's Cassie and Leslie."

"And you're Ella." Cassie said mysteriously. "Oh Ronnie's told us alot about you. If he wasn't head over heels for ya I'd take you home myself."

"Cassie you're drunk." Leslie chuckled, then looked towards me. "Sorry she's had one too many. Uh hunny you look a little rough."

This. Fucking. Sucked. This, being my withdrawal symptoms, combined with my lengthening struggles of motion sickness.

---
I felt out of place as soon as I sat down at my seat. When even the song Sweet Home Alabama makes you emotional, you know your heart never left the ownership of Ronnie Van Zant.

I sat beside a stranger who didn't seem to have nice manners, but it wasn't like I was used to being viewed as more then a sex object. After noticing him staring at my cleavage, I let out a heavy sigh, soon turning towards the unnamed man. "Stare all you want as long as the money is in my hands at the end of the night...."

After counting it to be sure it was precise, I shoved the cash in my purse. The band was eager to see me again after my little disappearing act.

"We're going to a party, you wanna come?" Cassie asked as she linked arms with JoJo.

"Sure." I shrugged, JoJo quickly pulled me aside.

"Ronnie wants to talk to you. Allen too, he feels like chopped liver cuz you haven't given him a hug yet."