Chapter 2

Chapter 2

'Wake up darling.' Libby called quietly. I opened my eyes slowly. The car was pulling up to a big house. The extreia walls where pristeen white. The frames of the window frames were painted deep red. The door was white and had glass panels in. It was like three regular houses connected. It was huge. Blocking our way was a large iron, electronic gates. In the centre of the gate there was a large golden 'B'. Christopher leaned out of the window and began typing a code into a little key pad and the gates opened. The car drove into a circular path. Pulling up infront of marble steps that lead to the door. Libby grabbed my hand and lead me inside.

'I'll take you to your room. It's a little bleak at the moment because it has nothing in it.' She led m up a grand stair case and through hallways. She opened a door and let me in. 'There is a pair of pajamas on your bed. Don't worry about your stuff, me and Chris will do it all in the morning. Go to sleep darling its late. Well, early.' She closed my door and crept down the hall. I looked at the clock it was five a.m! I was so tired. I got changed quickly and jumped into bed.

'Morning sunshine.' Libby was sat on the edge of my bed. She had a big smile. I blinked the sleep away. I sat up slowly. 'Breakfast is ready.' She passed me her hand and pulled me out off bed. She lead me down corridors until I got to the staircase. She took me to the kitchen. There was a bald, pale man who was wearing an apron. He was stood over the stove making something. Libby walked towards a silver box on the wall. She pressed a red button and spoke into it.

'Boy's get up breakfast is ready. I have someone for you to meet.' Her voice was firm but soft. Moments later there where all differant voices coming through the silver box, saying yes mum, okay, yes ma'am.

'Intercom?' I asked. Libby smiled and nodded. The kitchen door opened and revealing a very small, blonde boy, in blue pajama's with red race cars on. He walked in yawning. He looked at me and then ran to hide behind Libby. I took a seat at the island in the middle of the kitchen. She picked the small boy up. He hid his face in Libby neck.

'Eden this is my youngest, Teddy. Say hello Teddy.' She spoke so softly. He didn't say anything. 'All the boys will be in the dinning room. David, the cook, will you bring in the pancakes in. Come on darling.' She passed me her hand. I was so scared about meeting everyone. Epecially since I was still in my pajamas and I hadn't brushed my hair. Libby was in her pj's and her hair was a little wild. She opened a large wooden door, revealing a dinning table and a bunch of boys in there pj's. They were all talking. Libby cleared her throat and put Teddy down. Everyone went quiet and looked at us.

'Boys, this Eden Carson. Shes the lovely yound lady who will be staying with us.' She introduced me to everyone. 'Introduce yourself to Eden and then collect your breakfast. You don't introduce yourself then there's no breakfast. Got it? Good.' Libby was firm. The little boy from the kitchen tugged on my pj shorts. I looked down.

'TEDDY!' He shouted. His eyes were closed and he had a cheeky grin on his face. He was so small and cute. He was fairly pale. His hair was blonde and went to his ears. He then ran to his mum and grabbed a plate.

I looked back up to see a friendly smile. This face was more grown up to teddies. His eyes were smoky grey. His smile was crooked but welcoming. His hair was dirty blond and messy.

'Hi I'm Aaron.' He put out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and he grabbed a plate of Pancakes. There was a little line infront of me of hungry teenage males.

'I'm Joey, this is Bobby.' The two boys looked identical. They both had blonde hair and dark brown eyes. They didn't seem the friendliest of people I've met, but they seemed okay to me.

A tallish black haired boy stood infront of me. He looked differant to the other boys. I was guessing it was Ruben

'Hey, I'm Ruben.' I was right. He was almost as tall me. And he was thirteen! That just proved how small I was. He was quiet charming. It made me giggle. He was pushed out the way by a very tall muscled boy, with wild blonde hair.

'Hey. I'm Kade.' He had a charming smile. His eyes had a sparkle to them.

'No Fair.' Ruben complained pulling himself off the floor. He tried to shove Kade but ended up hurting his arm.

'Boys! Act your age, not your shoe size. I'm sorry Eden.' Libby glared at the boys, before handing them a plate off pancakes.

There was another tall boy, well man, infront of me. He was in desperate need of a shave.

'Christian.' He said his name and then grabbed a plate. He was impolite. I heard Libby sigh.

Now infront of me was a young-ish boy. An older version of Joey and Bobby.

'My name is Flynn.' He shook my hand and grabbed a plate. I watched him walk past me and grab the plate.

'Hey there. I'm Jesse. How are you?' I turned to find Jesse. He was tall and muscled but not as much as Kade. He had a freindly charming smile. His hair was also dirty blonde. He seemed the nicest of the Bolton boys.

'Hi, I'm good, thank you.' I said queitly.

'You see boys thats an introduction. Eden You take a seat inbetween Kade and Jesse.' She smiled at me and pointed to the seat. 'Oh, and you wont get to meet Guy for another week. He's having a holiday with his friends in Spain.' Libby was so lovely. I sat down and began to eat my pancakes. The room became full of voices. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my left to see Jesse smiling.

'So how come your living with us?' He asked.

'My mum's going to England.' I replied. 'Is it always this loud?' I asked him. He smiled and nodded.

'Well, when you finnish your breakfast and got ready. I'll give you a tour of the house.' I looked over to the other side of the table to see which boy had spoken to me. It was Aaron. I nooded and smiled. I finnished my dinner and everyone left to get ready.

'Lost?' Aaron asked as I walked into the patrany instead of the hall. I turned around blushing. I nodded qickly. 'Come on I'll take you up to your room.' He chuckled and walked out the room. I jogged to catch up to him. He lead me through corridor and up some stairs.

'Here you are. If you get lost again my room is opposit yours.' He smiled and walked into his room. I went into my room and began to get changed.

After a little while there was a knock at my door.

'Come in.' I called. Aaron walked in.

'You ready?' He asked. I gave him a puzzled look. 'For your tour of the house?'

'Oh Yeah.' I walked over to him and he led me out to the corridor.

'This corridor has most of the bedrooms on. Opposite your room is mine. Then the one on the end is Christians. On your side it goes yours, then a bathroom, Guy's room, Flynns. The far end one is Bobbys and Joey's. Then on the right side it's Jesse's, then Kades and obviously mine. Teddy and Rubens rooms are in the attick with Cora.' I let the infomation sink in. He began walking and I followed. We explored alot of the house.

By the end of the tour I was tired and confussed. Aaron lead me back to my room. He went into his room and I followed him. His room was like a typical teenage boys room. A mess and clothes everywere. He grabbed a small sponge basket ball and began to throw it at the wall and catch it. I plonked myself down on the desk chair and had a look around. I noticed a black photo frame on his desk. I picked the picture up and had a look.

It was a snowy setting. Aaron and a girl were stood in the centre of the picture. She was sat on Aarons shoulders with her arms in the air.

'Aaron, who's this?' I asked. He stopped throwing the ball and looked at me.

'Oh thats my girlfriend, Amy. We where in Vancover last christmas.' He had a big smile on his face. I went back to my room.