Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I looked around my room. Everything was packed up, ready for to be picked up in the removal van. The van was coming at nine, meaning I had to be up early. I've been pacing the room, for god knows how long. I'm restless, suffering from insomnia. I walked to my bed and fell backwards on the bed. The materus infulfing me. As I landed on the duvet it flew up wards, swiftly pulled back down by my body weight.

I looked up at the ceiling; the blank white ceiling. Nothing intresting about it. I let my mind wonder. Race around. My first thought was tomorrow. My seventeenth. I was looking forward to leaving my sixteenth behind. I mean I had some many good things happen. The biggest thing that happened to me obviously was moving here. To live with Mrs Libby Bolton and her beautiful sons. And then of course finding the one. The one I believe I want to be with my whole life. And I think you can guess who that is. Mr Jesse Oliver Bolton.

Thats were my eyes began to become watery. My thoughts went to Jesse. Tomorrow is when I die. My heart is going to be broken, ripped out of my heart.

I could picture Jesse's face in my head. His beautiful smile. I like to think of that smile to be my smile. The only smile I ever see. I want Jesse, I want to be with him now. I want his strong arms to hold me and to comfort me.

This is my last night here. This should be the night I spend one last night with Jesse. And spend one, amazing, night to have fun. And I don't mean have a game of twister. I don't want to go to England as, you know, a virgin.

I started to hyperventalating. For some unknown reason. The walls closing in. I need to get out. Now. I got up and ran to the door and tried the handle. Locked. I knew mum would have thought about it. She wants to ruin it for me. She wants to ruin me and Jesse. I rammed the door trying it to force it open. I could swear I heard mum laughed.

'LET ME OUT!' I yelled. There was silence. 'PLEASE! SOMEONE? LET ME OUT?' I yelled again. No one answered. I slid down the door, my sobs filling the silence. Where was everyone? Why was nobody coming? I felt like a princess, locked in the highest room in the tallest tower. Protected by my mum, a fire breathing dragon. I looked up at the ceiling, blinking back the tears. I watched the shadows dance around. It gave me a little comfort.

I watched the trees and leaves dance around. Telling a story in shadows. Something suddenly small appeared. Foloowed by a tapping noise. It wasn't rain as it only hit once. It hit again. Something, whatever it was, was hitting my window. I crept my way to the window. A little nervouse. I couldn't see out of the window. So I opened it, which I regret a little.

Something came flying through my window, so i poked my head out to see if anybody was there. A little pebble hit my head. It hurt.

'OW!' I let out a little wince. My voice a little too loud.

'Eden?' A familiar voice called out. I looked below to see a Jesse's green jeep truck. Him stood in the trailer back.

'JESSE!' I yelled in contentness. I was so happy to hear his voice, to see his face. Even if I was two stories up. 'What are you doing?' I called, a giggle in my voice.

'It looks like my princess needs saving. Get dressed in something warm and pack a SMALL bag with clothes for tomorrow. I have everything else.' He called up. My heart fluttered when he said 'my princess needs saving.' and I giggled when he stressed small bag.

'O-okay. Give me five.' I stuttered out. A big smile on my face. He sat down as my head popped back into the window. I did a silent happy dance. Cheering and jumping around my room. Focus Eden, focus. I took a deep breath to compose myself. I tried to remove to the smile from my face, but no. It wouldn't move. I ran to my closet, smiling like a chester cat from Alice in Wonderland.