chapter 23

Chapter 23

My eyes fluttered open. The bright light making my eyes hurt, my head was pounding. I looked around, The floor was covered with a thin layer of snow and so where Jesse and myslef. I shook Jesse lightly, makng his eyes open. He smiled at me, then looking around.

'Snow?' He asked. I giggle and nodded. I climbed off of him and stood up. I felt dizzy and sick. I fell back but Jesse caught me.

'Are you okay?' He asked, setting me down on the ground.

'I'm fine. Just very hung over. That's two of my things crossed off my 'what I want to do before I turn eighteen' list.' I giggled. Then he did the unexpected. He picked me up, bridal style. And began to walk towards the house. When we walked past the stable his car wasn't there.

'SHIT!' He yelled. Making me and some of the horses jump. His sudden out burst made my head hurt a little more. I put my hand on his shoulder.

'Its fine. We'll just have to walk. Its fine.' I reassured him. He looked at me, giving me a weak smile. 'Are you going to put me down?' I asked. He chuckled and shook his head, before continuing to wak to the house.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I'm good. Just got a bad hang over... I have a question. What happened last night?' I asked.

'Well, what do you remember?'

'You took me to the waterfall. It looked amazing in the moonlight and with the decorations. It turned midnight and we kissed. Then Amy came and we all danced. Everything from then on is a bit hazey. I remember a few other things. I attacked you and tried to have sex with you. I don't know if we did. But I remeber you saying something.' I admitted.

'You danced with Amy and then we talked. And no we didn't have sex. I told you I didn't want to do it there and then. Not your first and not our first. I wanted it to be special and if you still wanted to in two weeks then we could.' He told me.

'Oh, I remember-' I trailed off. Remembering something. I let out a gasp.

'Whats up?' He asked. He stopped in his tracks. I could see the house from where we were.

'Before I was talking to you I was talking to someone. And I kissed them.' Jesse let out a laugh. I was confused. Didn't he believe me. 'Why you laughing?' I asked.

'You really don't know? That was me you where talking to. You told me all sorts. And then you kissed me. Told me it was our little secrect and then demanded I get Jesse.' He laughed out. Was I really that pissed?

We got to the house and Jesse finally put me down. He went to the kitchen to get me some paracetimol and a cup of coffee. Whilst I climbed the stairs to my room. I climbed into bed and a few moments later Jesse came in. My own nurse. That made me giggle a little. I took the medication and snuggled down into my duvet. Jesse laid down next me, stroking my hair. I snuggled close to him nuzzling my head into his chest.

'Snuggle buddy.' I yawned. I felt Jesse laugh at me. I didn't care. I was too tired. I slipped away into a deep sleep.

I was woken suddenly. There was a lot of yelling and shouting. I looked around my room, Jesse was no where. There was a note on my desk. I ripped it open and read it.

Hi Princess. Sorry I had to leave, my mum wants to spend some time with me. My mum and I need time to talk through something. And then I have to go grocorey shopping for tea. Don't worry I'll get you favouites. I'll be back around one. I love you loads.