Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I stayed up most of the night. Thinking about my mum. I really missed her. I hadn't spoken to her in ages. It was two in the morning. I knew it would be late afternoon in England. So I decided to call. The first time it went to voice mail. I tried again and she answered within a few rings.

'Hello?' She answered. Her voice groggy.

'Hi mum.' I said.

'Eden? Can I call you back?' She asked. I heard a voice in the background. 'Oh there you are my pussy cat. Meow.' The voice said. I gagged at what I could here. 'I have to go now baby.' She giggled and the phone line clicked dead. My mother was discusting. I sighed and laid on my bed. After what seemed a lifetime I checked the time. 5:03 am. I was bored and went along the hall. There was a bathroom there that had a bath in it. I ran a hot bubble bath and relaxed. I tryed not to make too much noise. I spent a good hours in the bath. I got out, shrivelled like a prune. I wrapped a towel around my body and one on my head. I walked out of the hall and into my room. I got had no plans except maybe hang out with Aaron, Amy, Jesse maybe even call Beth. I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. It was now 7:30. I wondered downstairs, to the kitchen. Cora, Teddy and Libby were in there, drinking coffee. Well, not Teddy he was having a glass of milk and cookies.

'Morning Baby girl. How come your up so early?' Libby asked. I sat down next to Teddy and grabbed a cookie. I shrugged.

'Libby, I was wondering if I could have a bit of a girls night. With you, Amy and Beth?' I asked. Libby's eyes lit up.

'Of course baby girl! We can do our nails, hair, movies and a sleep-over!' Libby was more excited than me. I called Beth to ask.

'Ed, why are you calling at eight in the morning?' She asked.

'What are you doing tonight?'

'Why?' She answered.

'Libby and I are having a girls night. I was wondering whether you wanted to come?' I heard a shriek.

'Will there be boys?' She asked. I giggled.

'Yes.'

'Okay I'll be over at six tonight. Love you Ed!' She called and the line clicked dead. I walked back upstairs to my room. I saw Amy walking into Aaron's room.

'AMY!' I called. She turned around. She was in a long shirt that was just above her knees. 'Libby's having a girls night you wanna come?' I asked.

'Yeah sure. It'll be nice to spend a night with no Bolton boys.' She giggled. I turned to my door and went in. Jesse was laid upside down on my bed. He was reading one of my magazines. Teen Vogue. I cleared my throat and Jesse fell off my bed. I tried to hide a giggle by laughing. But it didn't work. I went and sat by him. He was rubbing his head.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

'I came to see if you were free tonight.' He smiled at me.

'Sorry I have plans tonight. But we can hang out today.' I suggested

'Nah, I have swim practise and then I'm off to the gym.' I sat down crossed legged next to him.

'Can I watch you at swim practise? And come to gym with you. I need to go, I've gained so much weight from not dancing and gym.' I rambled on.

'You want to come to swim practise?' He asked. I nooded my head. 'You just wanna see me half naked. But yeah, you can come.' He chuckled.

'No I don't.' I lied. I didn't want to see him completely naked. But him half naked would do. 'What time do I have to be ready?'