Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Two weeks flew by. I had done so much in Milan. I'd been shopping in nearly every mall in Milan with Amy, I helped Theresa pick out bridesmaid dresses (She asked me to be one), I watched so movies with Flora and phoned Beth. I hung out with most of the boys. But I spent most of my time with Jesse. I loved being around him.

Today is December 24th. Christmas eve. I was so excited. It was early morning and I was in my room watching some cooking show. It was in italian and I didn't understand any of it. My phone vibrated. I picked it up I had four texts. One from Jesse, one from Aarron, one from Amy and one from Libby. I looked at Libby's first. It was a list for tomorrow. She wanted everyone to stay in there room tonight. After the first few nights they moved into the penthouse.

The second one I check was Amy's. 'Hey babe I'm bored do you know where Aaron is??? x'

Then Aarons. 'Hey Ed, I don't suppose Amy is with you or if you know where she is??? x'

Then Jesses. 'I'm bored. xx'

I text Amy amd Aaron saying 'sorry nope x' I text Jesse back 'I'm bored too what you want to do? ;) xx' I text back. He text back imidiatly.

'I have a few ideas. Whos room? xx'

'Not fussed. xx'

'I'll be down in a minute. xx' He replied. I ran to my suitcase and got out a pair of trackies and a top out. I had been sat for the past hour on the sofa in my underwear. I pulled my trackies on and there was a knock at my door. I walked to the door pulling my top over my head. I opened the door. Jesse pulled me close and kissed me hard. Different to how he usually greets me. Usually its gentle and soft leaving me wanting more. But not this time, this time it was hard, like he couldn't control himself. I pulled back.

'Whats wrong?' I asked. He looked at me, giving me a confused, puzzled look. 'Why did you kiss me like that?' I asked.

'Sorry.' He whispered.

'For what?' I asked.

'For attacking you with my lips.' I couldn't help but giggle. I kissed him and then pulled back.

'Are you staying in my parents room tonight?' He asked. I shrugged.

'Are you?' I asked.

'I will if you are.' He told me. There was something not right with Jesse. I could tell, but he was hiding it. It was like he'd taken a drug that made him sex crazy. Well, crazy for me. I pulled him to the sofa. He sat at the furthest side of the sofa to me. He turned the TV on. We sat in silence for fifteen minutes. I stood up and walked to him. I sat on his lap straddling him.

'Whats up with you? First of all you text me saying you were bored. Then you come down attak me with you lips and then completely ignore me. Whats up with you?' I asked. He didn't say anything. 'I wont get off until tell me.' I told him.' He sighed.

'I'm sorry,' he whispered. 'I text you because I was bored and I miss you. When I saw you, I don't know. Something came over me. I'm nervous about tomorrow as well. And I'm sorry for ignoring you, I thought you where mad at me.' He told me.

'Don't be sorry. And I don't mind you kissing me like that when you came in, I was just shocked. And I'm not mad at you. I thought you were pissed at me. And why you scared?' I asked.

'I'm scared you wont like your present, I'm scared you wont like what I have planned for tomorrow.' He said. I leaned in a kissed him. Without even thinking I shoved my tongue in his mouth. He did the same. We kissed for a while and the I felt something. Jesse pulled away.

'What?' I asked. I wanted more. His eyes darted down to his pants. I let out a small giggle. He looked embarassed. I kissed him again. After a few moments he pulled back again.

'Doesn't it bother you?' He asked.

'I'm actually proud that I can give you a boner.' I smiled. I grabbed the collar of his polo and kissed him again.

'Are you trying to kill me?' He whispered, sarcastically.

'No promises.' I giggled.

'Eden, Jesse?' A stern voice called. I turned my head to see most of the Boltons. Libby, Guy, Theresa, Aaron, Amy, Ruben, Bobby, Joey, Flora, Flynn, Kade and Jade. Libby was staring at us. I slid off Jesse and onto the couch.

'Why don't you lot wait outside, whilst I have a word with these two.' Libby ordered them. They all laughed. My phone buzzed and I check is quickly. I had loads of texts saying.

'BUSTED.'

'Bad luck getting caught.'

'Better luck next time.'

'You are so dead.'

'Tell me everything.' They where mainly from Amy adn Aaron but everyone who walked in texted me. Even Jade. Her message was ... the nicest.

'Poor little whore caught in the act.' That made me laugh.

'Eden, Jesse. I'm disappointed in you two. One of my few rules where to keep it U. That means no sex. I walk in here to find you getting it on. Seen as everyone is staying with us tonight. I was going to let boyfriends stay with girlfriends. But not you two. I'm too young to be a granma.' She told us 'Jesse go out side for a moment.' She told him. He did as he was told. 'Here.' She passed me a pack of condoms.

'Oh! Libby its okay. I wasn't and I'm not planning on having sex with Jesse for a long, long time. I wont be needing them.' I told her giving her back the condom pack.

'CAN WE COME BACK IN!?' Someone shouted for the hall. Libby went to the door and opned it. She left and everyone piled in. They all sat around me.

'What did she want?' Amy asked, getting straight to the point.

'She told us she was disappionted and we broke a rule. She was too young to be a granma. And that tonight we have to stay in sepreate rooms. And then she gave me a pack of condoms. But I gave them back.' I told them. I blushed when I told them about the condoms. They burst out laughing.

Around nine we all went to the penthouse. Libby was sat on the sofa, Teddy cuddle up on her lap. The fire blazing. She put Teddy on the couch and then turned to face everyone.

'I've decided that girlfriends and boyfriends can share a bedroom. Flora, Ruben and Flynn in the first room on the left. Jade, Kade and Christian on the first on the right. Bobby, Joey and Jesse on the second to the left. Aaron, Amy and Eden your on the opposite corridor. It's over there on the left. Guy and Tessa your in the room on the second right.' She told us.

I sat down on another sofa, my legs crossed and Jesse head on my lap. I ran my fingers though his hair. His eyes dropping. He was on his phone. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

'Really wish I could sleep in the same room as you x' He put

'So do I. Our first christmas together x' I replied.

'I could always sneek in ;) x' I smiled as I read it. I nodded my head and we both 'went to bed.'

I went into my room, for the night, got into my pjs.

'Amy, Aaron do you mind if Jesse sneaks in?' I asked. They both laughed.

'We thought he might anyway. Don't worry, we wont tell.' Amy reasured me. She got into bed next to Aaron. They sat talking for a while before falling asleep.