Chapter 20

Chapter 20

It was seven. I had had a brilliant day with the Boltons. And now it was time formy date. I was so excited, but nervous. Amy had helped me do my hair and make-up. My hair was curled a little, and I had a peach eye shadow on, lip gloss and mascra on. I was in a floor length peach dress, that had ruffles going down it. It looked beautiful. I looked beautiful. I had a pair of uggs on underneath. But they were hidden buy my dress. I had a brown shoulder bag on. I had my phone and purse in.

There was a knock at my door. I knew it was Jesse.

'ONE MINUTE.' I called. Checking myself once more in the mirror. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Jesses smiling face. He looked so ... hot. He had a pale blue shirt on, a pair of blue jeans, a white jacket and a lose, thin black tie. He looked so sexy.

'Hey beautiful.' He greeted me.

'You look hot.' I admitted. He chuckled and put his arm out so I could link up with him.

'You ready?' He asked. I nodded and smiled. I put my arm though his.

'So are we walking there?' I asked.

'Yes. Now come on.' We got in the lift and he pressed the (R) button. I had no idea what R stood for. The lift went up and opened on the roof. My eyes grew big when I saw the decorations. Around the edge there was a stone railing with gaps in the middle. In each gap there where candles each one lit. There was a a table near the ledge. It had two chairs next to it. In the middle there was a candle and a rose. Mine and his presents next to the table. He linked his fingers through mine and we walked to the table. He pulled my chair out and let me sit down.

In front of me there was a plate, full of spagetti. He sat down and we both ate or food. Talking about all sort. When we finnished Jesse took my hand.

'Time for your presents.' He told me. He took hold of a large, wrapped box. 'For you. This isn't the greatest.' He told me. I opened it. My face lit up. It was so amazing. It was a speaker in the shape of a panda! My favouite animal. It was so nice.

'Thank you!' I yelled a smile on my face. He chuckled he leaned over picked up a little black velvet box. He came to my side and put it in my hands.

'I really hope you like it.' He told me, looking a little worried. I smiled at him, wondering what it was. I opened it slowly, revealing the most beautiful necklace. It was a silver chain and had a ballet shoe shoe charm on. It was pink and looked like my ballet shoes.

'So you can wear it when you start ballet in the new year.' He told me. 'Do you like it?' He asked. I smiled and nodded.

'Will you put it on me?' I asked. He took the necklace and I lifted my hair up. He put it on my neck and fastened the latch. It looked so pretty hanging around my neck. I turned on my chair to face him. I pulled him in for a kiss. Making it was as long as I could. He pulled away. He took his seat across from me and I got his presents.I had three gifts to give him. I handed them over and he opened them. The biggest first. It was a picture of me and him, dancing on the boat when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I handed over a small black box. He opened it to reveal two keyrings. One was a heart with a key hole in and the other was the key.

'The key to your heart.' He whispered. He took them both out of the box. And passed me the heart.

'I wanted to tell you, you have the key to my heart.' I told him.

'Come here.' He told me. And I did as I was told. I stood infront of him and he pulled me onto his lap. He opened his mouth but before he could say anything I butted in.