Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

Again I was woken by another arguement. This time it was Jesse and Kade. I didn't want to get involved. It was six in the morning. School started today. Joy. I walked into my bathroom. My mirror streching across the wall. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw my reflection. My mascra was everywhere. I got a quick shower before getting dressed. I went into the kitchen. Jesse and Kade where in there. Arguing. Screaming and shouting. When I walked in it went scilent. They both looked at me. I gave a small, weak smile.

'Morning.' I said, breaking the tention. I walked over to Kade. He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulder. Jesse sent me a deadly look. I felt uncofortable. I decide that it would be best to leave them too it. On the way out I grabbed an apple for my breakfast. I heard them shout at each other as soon as I left the room.

'YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID!' Kade shouted.

'WHAT DID I DO?' Jesse spat back.

'MAKING HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!'

'OH AND HOW DID I DO THAT?' I walked into the livingroom. I didn't want to hear anymore. The living room was huge. The walls where a white. The wall that the tv was on, was a feature wall. It had a black background and a white floral patterns. There where three, three seater sofas. White leather ones. In the centre there was a black, metal coffee table. Libby was sat on the sofa closest to the window. Teddy was laid on the floor and Joey and Bobby where on another sofa.

'They still arguing?' I asked. Bobby looked at me and nodded. 'What are they hung up about?' I asked. Everyone went silent. I took a bit off my apple.

'Hunny its almost time to set off. You, Kade, Jesse and Ruben will be in one car.' She looked a little worried. I felt worried too. She went to the intercom. Pressed the button.

'Jesse, Kade. Its time for you to be setting off. And please try not to kill each other on the way.' She hissed. Libby handed me my school bag and I went to the front door. This time there was a four by four parked outside. Kade walked out and opened the car. I climbed into the passenger seat. Kade in the drivers seat. Jesse and Ruben in the back. The car was silent the whole ride there. No one dared to speak. When we pulled up at school Jesse quickly jumped out. I got out and waited for Kade. He put his arm round me and we headed for the entrance.

'You nervous?' He asked.

'Yeah.' I admitted.

'Don't be. I'll help you. I'll take you to the office to pick up your timetable.' He pulled me in close. As we entered the school everyone stared at us.

'Why are people staring?' I whispered.

'There jelouse that I'm with a girl as amazing as you.' He flattered. We arrived at the office. I say 'office'. It was a little whole in the wall. There was an elderely woman in a grey suit stood in the hole in the wall.

'How may I help you mister Bolton?' She asked her voice high.

'Timetable for Miss Eden Carson?' He asked. She began fumbling with papers.

'Oh, yes here we are.' She handed me my timetable. Kade scanned it over my shoulder.

'Okay I'll take you to your first lesson and I'll come and find you at dinner. You can sit with me and the guys.' I looked at my timetable. First I had ethics. We walked to class. Making it just intime for the bell. He stopped infront of my class room. He kissed me on the head and walked off. I heard girls behind me make 'urgh' noises. I walked into class.

'You must me the new girl. I'm miss Fielding. You will be working with Beth. Wave your hand Beth.' Miss shouted to the back of the class. She pointed me to my seat. I took my seat next to Beth.

'Hi I'm Beth.' I looked over at her. Her skin was slightly tanned and her hair a bright ginger. She had a big smile on her face. It was welcoming and warm.

'Hi, I'm Eden.' I replied.

'If your new, how do you know the sex god, Kade Bolton?' She asked her eyes wide.

'I know the family.' I relied simpley. She nodded. 'Whats the big deal with Kade then?' I asked. Her mouth dropped.

'Kade Bolton. Sex God. Captian of the football team. All round perfection.' She made Kade sound like he was the most important thing ever. Through the whole of Ethics we sat and talked. Beth was really nice. Very bubbley.

'So what do you have next?' She asked. I handed her my timetable.

'We have the whole day together apart from last lesson. I don't do Biology.' The bell went and we packed our stuff up and went to next lesson. We had Chemstry. The next three lessons went pretty quickly. At the end off fourth period, I came out of class to see Kade waiting for me. He wrapped his arm round me and we walked to lunch. We sat at a table with about seven others.

'Hey dude.' One guy greeted Kade. I sat down next to Kade.

'Everyone this is Eden. Eden this is Karl, his girlfriend Stacey. Peter and Candy. Jade. Gabe and Drew. Jade was sat opposite me. Her hair was short, wavy and black. Her skin was pale. Her eyes were grey and staring straight at me. Dinner went by quickly. I walked to Biology by myself. Kade stopped off at the gym. I noticed a sports notice board. There where so many sport. I saw Ballet and Gymnastics. Ballet on Wednesdays and Gym on Fridays.

I walked into Biology. The teacher told me to sit down on the desk on the far left. I was one of the first in class. Everyone filed in and took there seats. I was looking down at my book filling in the front of it in.

'Excuse me, your in my desk.' A male voice behind me said. I turned around to look a to see Jesse. His face dropped and became angry. I moved over one seat. But still on his desk. I knew that I would hate this lesson. He slumped down on his chair.

'A hello might be nice.' I said angrly. Jesse looked at me.

'Why didn't you tell me?' His teeth clenched together.

'Tell you what?' I was confused.

'About your date.' He looked at me. He didn't look angry anymore.

'You've been ignoring me for the past week.' He sighed and began taking notes.

I went outside and Kade was waiting by the car. I came in and gave him a hug. Burring my head in his chest.

'What's up?' He asked. Pulling me away from his chest.

'Just a bad day.' I groaned. I got in the car. 'Where's Ruben?' I asked.

'Ruben is at his girlfriends, Flora. And Jesse is at swim practise.' He started the truck and set off home.