Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Someones lips locked with mine. I didn't know who it was, because my eyes were closed. But I could take a good guess. Jesse. I kissed back before they pulled back. Leaving me want more. My eyes fluttered open to see Jesses face. He was sat next to me on my bed. He was in his boxers and his hair was wild, sticking up in every direction. Making him look so adorable. Maybe even sexier. If it was possiable. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

'Time to get up. We have school.' He told me. I threw my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. I laid back down bring Jesse with. Making him lean over me. 'Come on. We don't want to be late.'

'Correction. You don't want us to be late.' I told him. I knew even if I wanted to I wouldn't go back to sleep. Jesse freed himself from my grasp. The coveres where ripped off me. Jesse then wold whistled. Puzzling me at first and then I looked at my self. I was in my under wear.

'Your such a pervert.' I moaned.

'But you love me though.' Jesse got back on my bed and was leaning over me. Our chests touching. The touch of his chest making my skin burn. Sending a tingling sensation through my body. I didn't know why. I had a pretty good idea though. He then leaned down and kissed me. Only once before moving back. I fake pouted before he pulled me out of the bed.

'Let me choose what you wear.' Jesse said going over to my wardrobe to pick something out. It was wierd. Jesse choosing my clothes. And he actually asked. Whilst he looked through my clothes I went to the bathroom. Washed my face and teeth and brushed my hair. When I came out Jesse was on my bed. A pair of black legging leggings, a white vest top, a blue checked top to go over the vest top, a white body warmer and a pair of biege uggs. For a guy he knew what what matched. I liked the outfit. I grabbed the out fit and when to get a new set of underwear. I was about to undo my bra when I remembered Jesse sat on my bed. Now he was laid on it, staring at the ceiling. His feet dangling off the edge. I cleared my throat. He bolted up right looking at me.

'Do you mind leaving whilst I get changed. Or are you going to stay and enjoy the show?' I asked the question saracastically. He chuckled and stood up. He didn't leave though. Instead he walked over to me and locked me in a tight hug. He kissed me one more time. As he pulled away from the hug. He flicked his fingers up. Undoing my bra. It didn't come off. Jesse just turned around and left.

Jesse was definately being a little forward today. But I can't say I didn't like it. Because, well, I did. I got dress quickly and went downstairs for some breakfast. I opened the fridge to get some juice. Two arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder.

'Whats up with you today? Your very clingy.' I turned around to face him.

'Can't I show some affection to my girlfriend.' He didn't sound mad or angry.

'Don't get me wrong. I like it, its just I'm not used to you being so close to me and not wanting to let go.' I told him.

'Sorry. Its just for the past month I haven't really been apart from you. And now we're back at school. I wont get to see you all day.' I could see where he was coming from. I didn't want to be apart from him. Then it dawned on me. If I can't go a day without him. How would I cope when I go to England? If my mum ever remembers me. I felt bad that I kind of hoped my mum forgot about me. So I could stay here with Jesse. Forever.

'Morning Jesse, Baby girl.' Libby greeted us. Libby didn't like that Jesse's hands where on me. But whilst we where in Milan, we had a good girl talk. Asking me questions like: were me and Jesse having sex, and if it was protected. It was akward at first but it got easier to talk to her. I told her how I wasn't ready to have sex yet. And that it would have to be with the person I love. And will love for the rest of my life. Which I already knew was Jesse.