Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It was 15 days until Christmas and I was so excited. Jesse had texted me ealier saying:

'Morning sleeping beauty. Sorry I had to leave, my dad told me he wanted to see me. Meet me in the lobby at three this after noon. I like you, Jesse.'

I looked at my phone, it was ten! What was I supposed to do until three! I got up, had a long hot shower. Got dressed. There was a knock at my door, I was hoping it was Jesse. I skipped over to the door I huge smile on my face. When I opened it I saw Flynn.

Flynn was in a grey shirt, a dark grey waist coat and matching tie. He had a pair of black trousers and a pair of smart shoes. He looked so sweet. He was almost as tall as me, his hair was combed. He looked so smart.

'Morning. How can I help, Flynn?' I greeted him.

'Good morning Eden. I saw Jesse leave and I thought you might be bored. So I was wondering if you wanted to come out with me. My mum had arranged for me to do a tango class. I was going to have a dance partner meet me their but she's ill. And I was wondering if you wanted to go?' He asked. His eyes where big and brown, looking at me. It was like looking at a puppy dog.

'Yeah, sure.' I relpied.

'Great. They'll have a dress for you there.' He smiled, pulling me down the hall. He called a taxi and we got in and drove to the dance centre. We got out and we met the dance trainers.

'Ciao, I'm Gastone and this is Rosabell. We will be dance instructors.' Gastone greeted us.

'Ciao, Flynn,' Rosabella greeted him. 'Its been so long since I've seen you.' Rosabella was about fifteen. She was pretty. Her hair long and blonde and her skin was slightly tanned.

'I know, its been to seven months. Are you working along with Gastone?' He asked.

'Sì, you need to change.' She pointed to the changing room. I went in and there was a dress hung up. It was red and black. The top was black. It had long sleeves but they fell of your shoulders. The skirt was black and the edge was red. It went down to my knees. I changed into it. It was a little tight. I had to put black heels on. I went back out to the dance hall. Gastone clapped and the lesson began. He made us copy what he and Rosabella did. Flynn was very good. Gastone put a song on and me and Flynn danced.

We were pretty close, but I wished it was Jesse and not Flynn. But it was fun nether the less. Flynn dipped me down. He held me there for a moment.

'Your so beatiful.' He said. I blushed a little. He stared at me, before leaning into me. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me. He was going to kiss me! His lips met mine, his eyes were closed, mine wide open in shock. I pulled away quickly.

'What are you doing?' I demanded. Flynns grip on me tightened. So our chests were together.

'Kissing you.' He winked and leaned in again. I pulled away from him, falling flat on my ass. 'Is someone a little nervous?' He said. I shook my head. I could feel lip gloss on my lips. But I wasn't wearing make up. He walked towards me again. I got to my feet and I ran to the changing room. I got dressed quickly. I checked my phone it 2:30pm. I ran out before Flynn could see me. I ran back to the hotel. Jesse was in the lobby, I ran to him and hugged him tight.

'Whats up?' He asked. I wanted to tell him that Flynn kissed me, but he might get mad.

'Nothing. I just missed you. So where we going?' I asked. Deciding to change the subject.

'I'm gunna take you the Castell Fountin and then canal la nuit.' He told me. I began to smile. We started to walk to the fountin.

'So what did you do today?' Jesse asked. I began to panic a little.