Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The next two days flew by. I spent most of my time with Beth, Jesse or Aaron and Amy.

At the moment everyone is called down to the living room. Libby said that she wanted to tell everyone something. When I say everone is here I mean everyone. Inclueding Ruben's girlfriend Flora, Jade, Guys fiancé Theresa, Amy and Cora. We where all sat on the sofa's and a few of us on the floor.

'Okay. I've called you all here to give you your christmas presents. I know I'm twenty two days early but oh well. For your christmas presents I'm... we are taking you all to MILAN!' Libby enffisized on Milan. I couldn't believe it we're going to Milan. 'Don't worry I've made sure its okay with your parents. We leave in two days. Well we leave in the early hours of the 5th. And we come back the day after boxing day.' Libby informed us. I couldn't help but smile. We all left to start packing.

I went to my room and turned my laptop on. I've never been out of America. I decided to do reasearch. The weather gets on average between 2 and 7 degrees celcius. Or 36 and 45 degrees farian hight. Theres a lot sun but theres also a lot of rain. I looked at loads of pictures of Milan. There was a knock at my door. I closed my lid down.

'Come in.' I called. The door opened revealing my favouite people. Amy, Aaron and Jesse. They came piling in sitting on the end of my bed. 'Hey what are you all doing?'

'We were bored and we can't be assed to pack.' Aaron told me.

'And we where gonna go out and get food.' Amy continued.

'And wanted to know if you wanted to come?' Jesse asked. I giggled at them.

'Yeah,' I stood up and walked to the door. 'I CALL SHOT GUN!' I yelled to them. We all raced down to the car trying to get shot gun. I took the stairs with Amy. Aaron got the lift and I Jesse jumped the balcony down to the entrance. Sadly I lost. Amy got shot gun and Aaron drove. Jesse and I where in the back.

We pulled up at the pizza bowling alley. We got a pizza to share and a lane to bowl on.

'So when we are in Milan, were do you wanna go?' I wondered.

'I wanna go to the golden triangle. We need a shopping spree.' Amy acted so dramatically when she said it. 'Its your turn, Eden.' I took a bite of my pizza and went up to bowl. The ball was so heavy. It wieghed me down. I bowlwed and got a spare. I did a little cheer and went back to my pizza.

'Well done babe.' Jesse just called me babe?

'Did you just call me babe?' I giggled.

'Yeah, I guess I did. Do you not like it?' he questioned.

'No, I just find it odd that your calling me babe.' I got on my tiptoes and kissed the end of his nose. He chuckled. 'When we're in Milan can we go swimming?' I asked.

'Yeah, sure we can. But this time lets wear a bathing suit and not out underwear.' We both laughed remembering the time we went swimming whilst horse riding. 'So have you got me for christmas?' His eyebrows raised.

'Not telling. What have you got me?'

'Your present is in Milan.' He winked at me and went to bowl. I was left wondering what he'd got me.

A pizza and a bowling game later, I was in second place to Aaron. We'd had a laugh and fun. We didn't stay out too late. It was six-ish when we got home. I wrapped my presents the other day. I started to pack my clothes for Milan. I was so excited. Whilst we were out Libby had put a list on everyones doors to help us pack. It was a check list, it had a few instructions on.

___________________________________________________________________________

Milan Check list

You are aloud three cases maximum.

The hotel has washer and dryers. So your clothes can be washed.

Pack something nice for christmas and boxing day

Check list

Underwear - 18 days worth

Socks

Day clothes

Pajamas (7-10)

toiletries

Christmas outfits

Christmas gift - pack a suitcase and bring them to my office

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My cases were in the back of my closest. I got one one out and pulled it into the middle of my room. I packed my presents in there and put it in the coner of my room. I pulled another one out of my closest and dragged it into the middle of my room. Then I walked into my closest, searching through my clothes.

It took me forever to pack. Not literally. I fell back on my bed. I had finished packing my cases. I closed my eyes, not even changing into my pajamas. I felt my self drift into a

deep sleep.