Chapter 30

Chapter 30

The week got worse and worse. Turns out that Tobias is in most of my lessons. But luckily I don't sit next to him. He is near me, but Jesse and Beth look after me. I love them two so much.

When I went to ballet class on Tuesday, we are doing a project in small groups. Guess who my partener is? Yes thats right Tobias. No matter what I do I can't get away from him. What have I done in my life that is so bad?

It Friday night. Jesse is at a swimming thing. I wanted to come with him, but he told me to stay home because he is only practising. I reluctatly stayed home. I'm hanging around with Amy and Aaron. Where down in the basement, There is so much stuff do down here. Pool table, chalk wall, a libary. The best thing ever, they have a huge green screen down there. So us being us, we are lip dubbing songs and making our own little music video's. Aaron and I 'sang' good time by owl city. We had the green screen so that we're on top of the empire state building. We couldn't help but laugh. Amy had already done one, she sang pound the alarm. We made about five more. Inclueding Aaron singing I predict a riot, me singing hallelujah. After a while we decided on a movie. Spending time with Amy and Aaron cheered me up. I grabbed my laptop and started messaging Beth.

From Beth: Hiiya hun

From Eden: Happy Friday night!

From Beth: Haha thank you. What you doing?

From Eden: Sat in the basement, watching a movie.

From Beth: You on your own.

From Eden: I wish. Amy and Aaron are taking things past PG13

From Beth: Hahaha

From Eden: What are you doing?

From Beth: Sat texting Kade. He is so sweet. Are you going to the party tomorrow?

From Eden: Yeah. Can't wait! Hope Tobias ain't there.

From Beth: I know he is such a freak. He won't leave you alone.

From Eden: I know. Gunna go hun night

From Beth: Okay hun Byeeeee!

I sighned off my laptop and threw a cushion at the two discusting teenagers making out on the sofa next to me. It didn't bother them. I focased my attention on the movie. My eyes slowly began to close.

I woke up in the basement. Alone. I crept upstairs, even though it was ten. I went to the kitchen because I was starving. Jade was in there. She had Christian's shirt on. It didn't really cover her up. She gave me death glares. We had an argument earlier this week. She told me she'd get me back for what I'd done. Want to know what I did? I'll tell you when I find out. I opened the fridge and got out a yoghurt pot. Jesse's muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me close.

'Where were you last night?' He asked.

'I fell asleep in the basement.'

'The basement?' He asked.

'Yeah. I was hanging around with Amy and Aaron and we where watching a movie and I fell asleep.' I explained.

'Your terriabe with movies.' He moaned.

'I know I am.'

I sat down adn ate my yoghurt. Well, Jesse sat feeding me it. Making arioplane and train noises. Jade kept gagging at us but everytime she did Jesse would make louder noises and I loud laugh harder.