Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Nine days until dooms day.

Nine short days.

Nine.

I unwilling opened my eyes, I was so tired and could have easily slept for another few hours. Jesse's lips met with mine, I love how he wakes me up.

'Come on princess, time for school.' He said as he pulled away.

'You go. I'll catch up.' I slurred, still half asleep. He let out a small chuckle and pulled me out of the bed. My legs were to weak to support me, my eyes rolled around in circles. Jesse caught me, a smile on his face. Amused by my clumsyness. He stood me up so I was straight and sturdy, kissed my cheek and went to get ready for school.

I jumped in the shower quickly, my eyes dropping the whole time. I probably shouldn't have stayed up so late texting Jesse, 2 am. I don't know how he can get up so early. I got out of the shower and put some basic clothing on. A denim skirt, a pair of s quarter leggings, a black vest top and of course Jesse's hoodie. I never went anywhere with his hoodie. It is so warm and cosy and smells of Jesse. Its like I'm being perminately hugged by Jesse. I wondered downstair and grabbed my breakfast. David had made us all bacon butties. There beautiful, its like a mouth orgasam. Wierd...

Jesse pulled me on his lap when I walked in. There weren't many seat left at the table. All the bolton boys where there and a few girlfriends, inclueding my ginger best friend. Libby and Christopher were sat at either end of the table. Austin sat next to Christopher, discussing things. I was too far to hear. My mum, well she wasn't here. It was really good to see everyone laughing and chatting away. It felt like my mum and Austin weren't here.

'Come on princess we need to set off.' Jesse said, his hands sat on my waist . I turned so I was facing him.

'Your my Romeo, so your supposed to take me awa y from the evil place. Not take me.' I whined as I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. A small chuckle left his lips as they crashed into mine.

'EW gross get a room!' Joey yelled.

'Jesse and Eden sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!' Aaron sang. He's so inmature at times.

'First come love,' Beth joined in.

'Second comes marriage,' Kade sang.

'Then comes a baby in a golden carriage.' Libby sang. I couldn't help but laugh and blash at Libby's inmaturity.

'Okay maybe we can go to school.' I said getting off of his lap and sprinted to the door.

The day at school was pretty slow. Math, English,

Art, Chemesty and Biology.Nothing happened.Only a few people know I'm leaving. Not even Jade knows. My last day is on Monday. What a wierd day to finish. At the moment I'm in last lesson, Biology. I haven't had the best day, All I can think about is nine. Nine days to go. Nine days until I leave for England. Nin days until I have to live with two people I despise. Nine days until I have no more Jesse.

'I was wondering when I go back to England. Are we doing the whole lond distance relationship?' I passed the note to Jesse. His eyebrows rose as he read it. He shot me a questioning look.

'What do yo mean?' He tossed it back.

'I mean its not fair for me to be in England and you be here. Its not fair to keep you when I'm not even here.'

'It is fair. The only thing that isn't fair is being away from you. Do you want to have a long distance relationship?'

'Thats a stupid question. I want to be with you forever. But my mum makes it imposiable.'

'Its all ur to you. I'll do what ever to make you happy. You know that Princess?'

I heard a voice clear, my head shot up to see Mr Cole stood infront of me. His face was hard and red.

'You two. What is this?' Mr Cole asked. Neither of us answered when he picked up or note. 'If you two insist on passing notes in my class I guess we can share it with the class,' My face went pale and Jesse's hand found mine under the table.

Mr Cole walked to the front of class and read the notes out to everyone. It was so embarassing, does he not know that notes are usually private!? And there he was reading out exactly what we had wrote. Even the last one from Jesse. Don't get me wrong I love the fact he calls me princess because he is my Romeo. But when it comes out of Mr Cole's mouth its not such a nice nickname.

'Maybe that will teach you to pass notes in my lesson mr bolton and miss Carson. Now I suggest you start your work.' He hissed before going back to the work on the board. I looked at Jesse and giggled. Today couldn't get any worse.

When we went home we just sat on the couch cuddled up, that was enough for me.

The next day was friday. Eight days. A week and a day.

We went to school, as usual nothing happened it was a normal day. A normal boring day. Too normal and too boring. As if something is wrong.

We came home from school, of course stopping off at my Starbucks. We went down in the basement and sat and watched a movie on the big screen. I'm terriable with movies, I always fall asleep. Have you noticed? I feel asleep on Jesse's lap. His chiseled chest is suprisingly comfomy. It also got me out of spending time with mum because she never woke me up.